Oh that paper quest...

#1ZealPosted 11/30/2011 6:28:21 PM(edited)
Guess who played matchmaker for Cawlin and (not Karane)? :P

And did anyone else follow up on Karane's dialogue afterwards?
Boy, I'm seriously glad that I didn't hook up Karane now!
#2FamliarStrangerPosted 11/30/2011 6:15:42 PM
!?
What does Karane say afterwards? I helped her and Pipit get together.
---
Monster Hunter Tri- Name: Familiar ID:
Translator of Fragile Trailers
#3Hunter2huntedPosted 11/30/2011 6:17:14 PM
Should have put a spoiler warning.
---
If you can read this post without hating, there will be cake
#4Zeal(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2011 6:43:43 AM
@Familiar: Karane basically says that Link looks a lot more like a reliable guy in her eyes, though I'll have to look at it again for the exact quote. In either case, she's definitely isn't asking about Pipit anymore and it's feeding my Link's ego. Awesome.

@Hunter: Spoiler? As in it wasn't obvious with the 'paper' in the title? I mean, if you put 'Girahin' in the title, I'd expect spoilers about him too.
#5bond007106Posted 12/1/2011 6:54:47 AM
I chose the 'other' option as well.
I think it's funnier to see Cawlin suffer like that. And Phoeni seems happy.
#6Burnt_Puke82Posted 12/1/2011 4:13:29 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7sumostickfigurePosted 12/1/2011 4:19:03 PM
@Familiar: Karane basically says that Link looks a lot more like a reliable guy in her eyes, though I'll have to look at it again for the exact quote. In either case, she's definitely isn't asking about Pipit anymore and it's feeding my Link's ego. Awesome.

She says that at some point even if you decide to give her the letter; it's just that it gets replaced later on.
---
Nintendo Wasting your AA batteries since 1989
http://s417.photobucket.com/albums/pp257/sumostickfigure/th_Nightanim1.gif
#8Maximum TacoPosted 12/1/2011 4:20:07 PM
Zeal posted...

@Hunter: Spoiler? As in it wasn't obvious with the 'paper' in the title? I mean, if you put 'Girahin' in the title, I'd expect spoilers about him too.

She says the same thing even if you get Karane and Pipit together.

In the daytime she'll say Link's getting more and more handsome and also that he gives off a "reliable guy" vibe. I thought she was angling for some side action, but when you visit her at night, she's gushing about Pipit and his desire to patrol at night.
---
Tacoz Rule. Now try to imagine what a Maximum Taco is like.
"Emulators make Baby Mario cry."
#9NikraPosted 12/1/2011 4:20:33 PM
I of course helped the toilet hand. When I first saw him, it immediate brought me back to the Majora's days. good times. :-)
---
The tyrant's ideal: To get a dog to carry it's own whip and being proud of it.
#10old_man_mossyPosted 12/1/2011 4:26:48 PM
spoiler: (and question)

You can net 5 gratitude crystals plus the odd lingering one in the class room by setting up Pippet as the date-man.

I've wondered what you get from the toilet hand and how things play out if you give it the squat fellows note to wipe with.
---
My friend code is 4899 7733 1379, My game tag is Mossy. Let me know if you add me so I can return the favor.