Can I play this game without motion controls?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
  3. Can I play this game without motion controls?
4 years ago#1
Hey can you play Skyward Sword without motion controls? I don't own Wii motion plus and don't wanna pay 20 extra for a bundle.
(message deleted)
4 years ago#3
I do remember reading at IGN that the Wii-mote along with the Wii Motion Plus was needed to play it...
---
"Be Reasonable, Demand the Impossible"
4 years ago#4
Yes, I'm not sure if I need Wii motion plus or not?
4 years ago#5
I keep hearing IGN is ignorant, so I don't know if that's true.
4 years ago#6
You need Wii Motion Plus or the WiiMote+, buy the bundle, it's $70 for things that would be $90 separate, plus a symphonic CD.
---
Reactions to Dragon Quest X Online
"Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!"
4 years ago#7
Nope, and you don't need a Wii either. I heard you can just put the CD in a DVD player and play using the DVD player's controller, but it limits you to 4 directional movement.
4 years ago#8
they are but yes you need motion controls to play this game. trust me it wil be worth it.
---
Official Groose of the Skyward Sword Board
4 years ago#9
Ok, thanks
4 years ago#10
I am not into Gimmicky bundle packages as I don't play many games anymore, but I felt it absolutely necessary to pre-order the bundle pack...
---
"Be Reasonable, Demand the Impossible"
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
  3. Can I play this game without motion controls?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived