Has Anybody Tried Playing this Without Motion Plus?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
  3. Has Anybody Tried Playing this Without Motion Plus?
4 years ago#1
If so, is the game actually playable? And how does it compare when using the attachment? Significant improvement or still annoying?

If this game is compatible with the next generation console (the WUI?), I'm thinking of holding off.

I don't see the point of buying another game and/or accessory for a dying console and hope that its backward compatible. Will it be?

thanks
4 years ago#2
Wiimotion Plus is required.
---
Fight & games may die run & theyll live, for a while. would u trade ur days for 1 chance to say they may take our consoles but theyll never take our PCs
4 years ago#3
It would not even let you. It'd just say to attach one.
---
Demilynx's alt.
Not changing this sig until people stop using this stupid fad.
4 years ago#4
I've tried it on the demo with a key bored and it's almost impossible to play this without motion plus because you (well if your using the keyboard) can't use items and you can only stab.
4 years ago#5
I don't get your point. You do realise when people use the expression 'dieing console' the console doesn't actually 'die' right? Your console isn't alive, it will continue to function after the release of the Wii U. Nintendo doesn't shut down all the old consoles or anything incase you figured that would happen...
4 years ago#6
You do realize that you'll need the controller to play the game in WiiU anyways despite being backwards-compatible, right? It's the same as the Wii/GC scenario, considering they'll change the controller yet again.
4 years ago#7
Yes, but I'm assuming that by the time the new console is released, the Motion Plus bugs would have been ironed out and/or it would be better integrated into the new controller.

From what I've been hearing, they're are calibration issues with the attachment as you play and hopefully these won't be so apparent with the next generation console/controller.
4 years ago#8
kant69 posted...
Yes, but I'm assuming that by the time the new console is released, the Motion Plus bugs would have been ironed out and/or it would be better integrated into the new controller.

From what I've been hearing, they're are calibration issues with the attachment as you play and hopefully these won't be so apparent with the next generation console/controller.

Playing it on the Wii U isn't going to make the controls any better. Either buy this game now or never.
4 years ago#9
You have to use the Wiimotion Plus. It's required.
---
National Pokedex Completed:10/23/2011
1979-2643-0071:PKMN White
4 years ago#10
I hate you.
---
Pokemon Diamond FC: 0517 6756 4359
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
  3. Has Anybody Tried Playing this Without Motion Plus?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived