That's it...

#11DKcountryforevaPosted 11/16/2011 2:15:42 AM
yuutokun777 posted...
I had really high hopes for this game but like many others, I'm cancelling my preorder after that 7.5.
I've been depressed lately and I was hoping this game would lift me from my low spirits but I guess I was wrong.
This is the first time I've felt like crying in a long time.

um you're joking right? LOL
#12DuStiN 457Posted 11/16/2011 2:19:36 AM
Bjjorick posted...
first off, this is just a game, not anything important to life. It's a way of resting, in my opinion, after God, and my wife and sons and family and friends and coworkers.

Thou shalt not put any other god before Shigeru Miyamoto. We have angered Him and evoked his wrath, he is punishing us with the Zelda series' decline. Please, don't make matters worse.
---
asdf
#13so_haiPosted 11/16/2011 2:22:18 AM
DuStiN 457 posted...
Bjjorick posted...
first off, this is just a game, not anything important to life. It's a way of resting, in my opinion, after God, and my wife and sons and family and friends and coworkers.

Thou shalt not put any other god before Shigeru Miyamoto. We have angered Him and evoked his wrath, he is punishing us with the Zelda series' decline. Please, don't make matters worse.

HAhaha!
He'll send Iwata down to Earth and he'll make us buy it at sword point.
---
Do not write here.
#14BjjorickPosted 11/16/2011 2:26:59 AM

Sorry bro, you misquoted.

Ten commandments, Exodus 20:1-17

1. And God spake all these words, saying, 2. I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. 3. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

I feel you on making a joke out of stuff, but it's never wise to mock the Lord of all creation.

#15DuStiN 457Posted 11/16/2011 3:18:23 AM(edited)
Bjjorick posted...
Sorry bro, you misquoted. Ten commandments, Exodus 20:1-17 1. And God spake all these words, saying, 2. I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. 3. Thou shalt have no other gods before me. I feel you on making a joke out of stuff, but it's never wise to mock the Lord of all creation.

Way to kill a topic by trying to shove your little religion down peoples' throats.

P.S. we know that our god, Shigeru Miyamoto, exists because we've seen picture proof of him (not that it would be an extraordinary claim in the first place, to say that there's a man in Japan who makes video games). Where's yours?

But, to get back on track; everyone, I know it's upsetting to find out that the latest Zelda is yet another disappointment. But you must remember: Our Lord, Shigeru Miyamoto, works in mysterious ways. Surely this is all according to His great plan, even if the minds of us mere mortals fail to understand why He striketh us down time and time again.
---
asdf
#16BjjorickPosted 11/16/2011 3:29:25 AM

*shrughs* my God is not a man, nor is He fake/false, nor has He ever failed me.

Your own post shows him to be a man, not a god, and lol, you have no belief in him.

Hey, maybe you should have people worship you for posting on a thread.  You can do something (like the guy makes games).  That should be enough right?

#17Matt_SlammerPosted 11/16/2011 4:11:00 AM
Yup... topic killed lol.

*guy walks in on conversation, awkwardly inserts PERSONAL beliefs as fact in condescending manner, everyone rolls eyes and leaves*
#18BjjorickPosted 11/16/2011 4:17:25 AM

lol plenty of other topics to pic from right now, and i'm not killing the others, just going around reading and talking

if i kill the board, that would something to get pitchforks and torchs about, plus the report abuse button that any of you can click on my name at any time to get me banned.  *shrughs*

#19Matt_SlammerPosted 11/16/2011 4:24:30 AM
Maybe that was a little harsh... I just have this buddy who was "born again" and he's always driving everyone crazy with it.

Anyway, ZELDA!!! I'm so stoked, regardless of this or any other review.
#20BjjorickPosted 11/16/2011 4:27:03 AM

sorry if i'm uber serious, been this way since i was born again and i'm just over serious on all the things that are important to me.  I think it's possible that relegious opions goes against the ToS of Gamespot, but i also was trying to make a point to the other user, deffinately not trying in any regard to push it on anyone.

But yeah, i'm here because i'm stoked for SS.  I love the last fight with gannon in TP, it's what i've always wanted in zelda and curious as to what awaits me on this new adventure :)