That's it...

#21DuStiN 457Posted 11/16/2011 5:40:24 AM
oh, you made a point alright.

That "born again" people have serious, serious mental health issues, like not even kidding. I stopped replying because I just feel sorry for you and know that there's nothing I can do. It depresses me to know that there are people with problems that bad. Anyway, going to go play Skyrim to take my mind off of your painfully embarrassing topic-killing posts. Have fun posting in every topic on the board with your self-important rambling topic-killer posts. cya
---
asdf
#22the_superiorx2Posted 11/16/2011 5:45:16 AM
Bjjorick posted...
first off, this is just a game, not anything important to life. It's a way of resting, in my opinion, after God, and my wife and sons and family and friends and coworkers. Lol, you have to fil your life with more then just games to pick you up because no matter the game, no matter how good, they never last long. As far as this getting a 7.5, this review is going to get pulled and someone else will review it. There are 31 reviews so far with an average score of 9.8? Also the reviewer seems like he hates zelda games and/or wanted a new zelda game that's completely different. Lol, Nintendo tried that with Metroid: Other M and though i haven't played it yet, i'm not sure if i will because they changed one major thing (the way you get your power ups), and it crashed and burned. To all those looking for a new game/new etc, don't look for it in a well established series. Go out and try the games just making it at part 1 and part 2 or make your own games. For people like me who love Zelda games, and look at it as growing up with an old friend, example, the game is maturing, but it's still the same basic game (replace the word game with friend :P), i'm excited about this game. People wanted a new zelda, rebuilt from the ground up. They're not gonna get it and I'm glad because that would be stupid. I'm glad that the creators are letting the game live and grow and evolve, rather then just saying let's kill it off and replace it with something younger/newer. Just my 2 cents people, this is all opinion/personal truth.

This. I think your're one of the few who still has a brain on this board.
#23Strawberry_JumPosted 11/16/2011 5:46:03 AM
Nice, a troll topic derailed by a troll post. Don't see that often.
---
Here is a welcome. It's yours. You can have it. That's your welcome. You're welcome. -dakotah1978
This topic is false. We all know girls are a myth. - JonSan
#24yuutokun777(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2011 7:01:30 PM
t-t-t-t trollombooooooooooo!