stuck in earth temple

#1Pdiddy105Posted 11/17/2011 10:54:49 AM

i have the bomb bag but i have no idea where to go now. i already smacked the switch on that bridge with the boulder, but i can't get the one on the other side because 2 large columns are blocking my path.

where do i go from here?

#2horsebatteryPosted 11/17/2011 10:57:43 AM
There is a wall you can bomb to your right (in the lava) if I remember correctly.
#3Nobo__Posted 11/17/2011 10:59:01 AM
Look at the map---it shows you where a path is to take while riding the boulder. You'll have to throw some bombs to open the way.
---
Currently playing: Dark Souls, Shadow of the Colossus, Ico
#4Pdiddy105(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2011 4:51:53 PM

i've been all over the place and i have no idea what to do.

Theres a switch on one side that i need to hit with the boulder, the X is in that direction. The problem is that there are 2 giant columns sticking out of the lava on that side that form a blockade for my boulder. the solution is probably obvious but im just not finding it.

#5MDBecks7Posted 11/17/2011 4:53:22 PM
Pdiddy105 posted...
i've been all over the place and i have no idea what to do. Theres a switch on one side that i need to hit with the boulder, the X is in that direction. The problem is that there are 2 giant columns sticking out of the lava on that side that form a blockade for my boulder. the solution is probably obvious but im just not finding it.

Theres a cracked wall just to the right of those colums.
---
our appreciation for that hot ass celebrity known as Miley Cyrus and how she's just begging to get plowed~ArabianPenguins
#6DespizingUPosted 11/17/2011 4:53:46 PM
The map tells you exactly where you can go. Look at it closely. You don't go through the two columns, there's an alternate route to get to the other side of them.
#7NAMEPosted 11/18/2011 7:59:43 PM
Thank you! I was also stuck there...for fifteen minutes... I can't stop playing this game -- it's like crack!! :)
---
I'm supposed to be dead.