How do you defeat Skulltulas?

#1poo111111111111Posted 11/17/2011 10:53:09 AM
Ive encountered a ton in the Forest Temple and am unable to do any damage to them except the ones actually on the webs. The ones hanging from ceilings I can only swing. Fi just tells me to use a finishing blow on them but I'm unable to do that until I can actually flip them over
#2TiaelPosted 11/17/2011 10:54:43 AM
Horizontal slice on them to make them start moving around on the string then when their belly is facing you do a thrust stab?
Or when you get a certain item in the dungeon cut the web they're hanging from.
---
Reactions to Dragon Quest X Online
"Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!"
#3MDBecks7Posted 11/17/2011 10:54:51 AM
Hit them with a horizontal strike to turn them around then thrust the wiimote to hit the center
---
our appreciation for that hot ass celebrity known as Miley Cyrus and how she's just begging to get plowed~ArabianPenguins
#4DespizingUPosted 11/17/2011 10:56:52 AM
They're a pain aren't they? Just hang in there you're going to acquire something soon that will make dealing with them a lot better.

Until then do what the others said, a horizontal slice. I think I did hit them with the slingshot after the slice to stun them and then I went in for the kill.
#5lild7hinaPosted 11/17/2011 1:14:38 PM
if they are on the ground do a vertical slice going up to flip them over and then do the fatal blow
#6GeekyJackoPosted 11/18/2011 3:30:17 PM
Lord, I sat there for about 30mins trying to figure out how to kill the one in the Eastern room with the broken bridge. Turns out I didn't need to kill it in the first place, but at least I now know how to kill them.

I didn't even realize there was a Thrust attack.
---
"Freakin DAMMIT! Farted while in line at midnight by this chick. Had to walk away" - Matrix is poo