How do you defeat Skulltulas?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
  3. How do you defeat Skulltulas?
4 years ago#1
Ive encountered a ton in the Forest Temple and am unable to do any damage to them except the ones actually on the webs. The ones hanging from ceilings I can only swing. Fi just tells me to use a finishing blow on them but I'm unable to do that until I can actually flip them over
4 years ago#2
Horizontal slice on them to make them start moving around on the string then when their belly is facing you do a thrust stab?
Or when you get a certain item in the dungeon cut the web they're hanging from.
Reactions to Dragon Quest X Online
"Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!"
4 years ago#3
Hit them with a horizontal strike to turn them around then thrust the wiimote to hit the center
our appreciation for that hot ass celebrity known as Miley Cyrus and how she's just begging to get plowed~ArabianPenguins
4 years ago#4
They're a pain aren't they? Just hang in there you're going to acquire something soon that will make dealing with them a lot better.

Until then do what the others said, a horizontal slice. I think I did hit them with the slingshot after the slice to stun them and then I went in for the kill.
4 years ago#5
if they are on the ground do a vertical slice going up to flip them over and then do the fatal blow
4 years ago#6
Lord, I sat there for about 30mins trying to figure out how to kill the one in the Eastern room with the broken bridge. Turns out I didn't need to kill it in the first place, but at least I now know how to kill them.

I didn't even realize there was a Thrust attack.
"Freakin DAMMIT! Farted while in line at midnight by this chick. Had to walk away" - Matrix is poo
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
  3. How do you defeat Skulltulas?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived