Singing/Harp minigame at Lumpy Pumpkin

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
  3. Singing/Harp minigame at Lumpy Pumpkin
4 years ago#1
The third 'job' for breaking the chandelier is to play the harp along with Kina... But I'm (for some reason) having a hell of a time completing it. The father says to strum along with the movements of the audience--which is easy enough, I guess. Except their movements are kind of strange.

That said, sometimes they move faster or stop moving altogether. I've tried moving with said movements and still, I don't complete the minigame.

...And obviously, the father things that *I'm* the one screwing it up. I wonder if he ever though Kina was the one that sucked.

(That aside, any ideas?)
4 years ago#2
Not many. did it my first try. Just go left when the audience guys go left and go right when they go right.
Name: Batman FC:0860 9907 6647 Town:Sinnoh
4 years ago#3
Huh... Got it. I was originally "making wide sweeping motions" like the guy said, but instead I tried quickly swinging to whatever direction the crowd was moving to, and that worked.

I still think Kina's singing sucks and stand by the fact that it was her screwing up the performance. :<
4 years ago#4
I'm not getting it either. Can someone help?
4 years ago#5
I just tried the small movements instead of the wide ones, but nothing.

Can someone upload a video showing how to beat it?
4 years ago#6
Wow spoilers much?
4 years ago#7
Harp was in the trailers, it's fine. If you're on media blackout, what are you doing here?
4 years ago#8
@smashmaster: How does a minigame constitute spoilers?

@IxthusTiger: What I did was follow the guy on the right--when he moves his arms to one side, quickly strum the harp to that side. When he moves back, quickly swing it to follow. Make sure to follow the half-beat movements as well.
4 years ago#9
Got it! Man I had to really get it perfectly... and they only thought I was adequate!

Worth it for a heart piece though!
4 years ago#10
A bit off topic, but is there footage of Harp gameplay yet? Preferably one with a person showing what you have to do on the controller to play? Or maybe you can just tell me what it is like if you don't mind?
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
  3. Singing/Harp minigame at Lumpy Pumpkin

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived