Apparently there's a new game-breaking glitch. I guess it's tradition now.

#1Takfloyd_mkII__Posted 11/26/2011 9:26:23 PM
Some people are reporting that if you don't meet the Thunder Dragon last of the three Dragons, your game may become messed up so the events related to the other two don't trigger.

Here's a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNO7nrSu260

Note that this guy saved the Eldin province for last and can't trigger the events there, but other people have said that they saved the Faron province for last with similar results.

Looks like it's a good idea to do the Thunder Dragon last just to be safe.
---
Signature change in progress... Please wait.
#2ArreiPosted 11/26/2011 9:28:50 PM
But wait, if it was that simple to trigger wouldn't a lot more people have run into it by now? We couldn't all have saved Thunder Dragon for last.
#3j03b0b0fd00mPosted 11/26/2011 9:28:55 PM
I did Faron, Lanayru, and then Eldin. Worked just fine for me.
---
Official Grammar Fascist of... well, any board I happen to be in at the time.
Kalas and Ghirahim for Smash Bros Wii U!
#4CheckedItPosted 11/26/2011 9:31:00 PM
Not sure if it is game breaking but the dowsing in my game is completely hosed and stuck on "look mode".

If I bring up the dowsing menu then the framerate tanks and has frozen on me once.
#5HoLangYiPosted 11/26/2011 9:31:03 PM
I did Lanayru, Faron, then Eldin.

Everything works fine for me.
---
With the help of KYOJIIIIIII!!!
#6Takfloyd_mkII__(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2011 9:31:25 PM
Yes, the requirements for getting the glitch are probably a lot more specific than that. We're trying to determine the cause now.

But it's not an isolated case, there are many reports of the glitch happening.

I have a feeling it may have to do with the boss rush.
---
Signature change in progress... Please wait.
#7ZerudaskywardPosted 11/26/2011 9:32:02 PM
I did Eldin, then the thunder dragon, then Faron and even did the boss rush before faron and my game was fine. Though when I was fighting tentalus my game glitched and he was just laying his head on the ship looking at me.. Had to reset.
---
Skyward sword is finally here!
ゼルダの伝説:スカイウアード ソード
#8ItsaMeMarioooPosted 11/26/2011 9:33:39 PM
Wait you can do the three Spirit Realm stealth mission things in different orders?
---
Currently Playing: Team Fortress 2, Runespell: Overture, Portal 1/2, other Steam games
In Great Anticipation For: Skyward Sword, Pikmin 3, Scrolls, SSB Wii U
#9ArreiPosted 11/26/2011 9:34:04 PM
ItsaMeMariooo posted...
Wait you can do the three Spirit Realm stealth mission things in different orders?

Not that part, the Song of the Hero part.
#10CheckedItPosted 11/26/2011 9:43:11 PM
Something like this probably isn't big enough for Nintendo to do a recall or even issue an update.