silent realm and dusk relic

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
  3. silent realm and dusk relic
5 years ago#1
I just finished the 1st trial in farone woods. I managed to find 8 dusk relics and 1 goddess plume.

What I want to know is, is there a guide/map/location of where all the dusk relics are located in each of the silent realms and how to get them? I've googled but had no luck.
Need help with Aegis Wing, Super Street Fighter 2 THD, Golden Axe, Dead or Alive 4, The Orange Box Achievements.
5 years ago#2
Just get some relics, then fail the test, and they will be back again.
5 years ago#3
I doubt it since, eventhough the spots where they appear are always the same, they don't always appear there.
Kratos9797, Official leader of the Shieka Shadow Corp and member of the Knights of Safe Haven.
5 years ago#4
Not many upgrades require dusk relics so you will have plenty You can also get them as a reward in a mini game later on.
Flash Man
5 years ago#5
MrExtreme posted...
Just get some relics, then fail the test, and they will be back again.

fail the test, huh, that never occurred. thanks I'll try that the next time I end up doing the trials.
Need help with Aegis Wing, Super Street Fighter 2 THD, Golden Axe, Dead or Alive 4, The Orange Box Achievements.
5 years ago#6
Just redo the first one over and over. That one seems to have the most Dusk Relics out of all the trials.
National Pokedex Completed:10/23/2011
1979-2643-0071:PKMN White
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
  3. silent realm and dusk relic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived