Zelda is actually hot....

#1mike_fo_eva12Posted 12/28/2011 6:46:05 PM
Nintendo finally got it right, she's not all dressed up or cloaked or cartoony or bad graphic..y, i was actually surprised, but she's only hot when she's not wearing that sailcloth thing...
---
Okami was the best video game ever!!!
#2why bacon mePosted 12/28/2011 6:50:16 PM
She's a cartoon with gigantic nose.
---
If you're gonna be stupid, be smart about it.
http://i.imgur.com/OeqZb.jpg
#3koc262Posted 12/28/2011 7:28:59 PM
She was extremely hot in the white dress.
---
You made me swallow my gum! That's going to be in my digestive tract for seven years!
#4ColebyPosted 12/28/2011 7:30:23 PM
koc262 posted...
She was extremely hot in the white dress.

She looks better in her civilian outfit, IMO. When she's in those pjs she looks like an old lady with dreads.
---
This is a scratch-and-sniff sig. Go ahead, try it!
"Coleby your sig made me break my monitor" ~ kill3r619
#5S_U_PerheroPosted 12/28/2011 11:47:02 PM
I figured they had it right in Twilight Princess. Did not like her new design in this game. Or her "Genki Girl childhood friend stereotype" personality. In fact, I don't think I've ever liked Zelda as a character. I mean, as much as I love Tetra, I can't call her Zelda in all intellectual honesty because that's not how identities work.
---
Majora's Mask is the best Zelda. People who agree: Too high to count.
#6PlasmarrowPosted 12/28/2011 11:52:21 PM
<3
---
Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet. -The Sniper
#7ShinkuthewisePosted 12/29/2011 12:03:37 AM
i like her nose
#8hyliamanPosted 12/29/2011 2:03:34 AM
S_U_Perhero posted...
I figured they had it right in Twilight Princess. Did not like her new design in this game. Or her "Genki Girl childhood friend stereotype" personality. In fact, I don't think I've ever liked Zelda as a character. I mean, as much as I love Tetra, I can't call her Zelda in all intellectual honesty because that's not how identities work.

Summed up my feelings pretty clearly.
---
You can look? This object... You crash your theory.
#9y000012500Posted 12/29/2011 2:12:09 AM
At first when I saw the new Zelda, I was like "Ugh, why's she so ugly. So plain and boring. And just ugly." Then after playing the game, and that scene wear Groose looks at Zelda and the one wear you're about to "finish" the ceremony, just had me like "Aw, she's actually pretty cute."
#10Link484Posted 12/29/2011 2:14:26 AM
She was okay, but I don't know why people love her so much. She still has barely any interaction with Link in the game, and TP had a far hotter and better designed Zelda.

I agree with the poster that said she is the "childhood friend stereotype". I think this should be reserved to other girls like Saria or Ilia were. This Zelda didn't feel like Zelda until... you know when.

I know it was before Zeldas were princesses or anything, but I always thought Zelda was a strong and serious character, one to drive the story forward. She definitely was in OoT and TP, and even WW.
---
Black Friend code: 3138 6684 1752
Xbox Live Gamertag: Szabu991