The arrow in the repose????

#1tanin123Posted 3/3/2012 5:08:32 AM
After I defeated the third form of Imprisoned,

I found Gorko the Gordon and he tells me to draw "The arrow in the repose" on the Goddess Wall to collect the piece of Heart.

How to draw the wall for piece of Heart?
#2simpoldoodPosted 3/3/2012 5:12:39 AM
Save first at the bird statue in case you mess up:
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/file/zelda_skyward_sword_wall.png
---
Zelda II AoL shrine - www.youtube.com/simpoldood
with some SS shenanigans.
#3tanin123(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2012 5:14:35 AM
How to draw the wall for piece of Heart?
#4simpoldoodPosted 3/3/2012 5:17:38 AM
Hold the sword up for a Skyward Strike near the Wall.
Then point the sword tip towards the wall, hold A, keep it held down.
Draw the arrow from left to right, horizontally on the wall.
Do not lift the tip of the sword or let go of A.
---
Zelda II AoL shrine - www.youtube.com/simpoldood
with some SS shenanigans.
#5tanin123(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2012 12:40:10 AM
Do you mean the horizontal right-head arrow?

Thanks
#6Muljo StphoPosted 3/4/2012 9:39:57 AM
I'd somehow never encountered the word "repose" before (which apparently means "lying down") so I didn't know what to do with that either. I thought they meant something other than a normal arrow so what I came up with was that I drew a squished v shape to resemble the wings part of the Hyrule crest. That just spat out a few hearts at me, and since it was the first time encountering one of those walls I just thought "oh, I guess that's what was supposed to happen." (Because why would it accept it and have some sort of result if it was the wrong symbol? (I also didn't catch any mention from that first time about there being multiple symbols / multiple results. It sounded like a single purpose trick. Also, I don't remember it saying anything about a heart piece. Wasn't it just something about receiving the goddess's blessing or something like that?))
---
"This ain't like fieldwork. You never have to notarize a man and kill him in triplicate. Well... Almost never..." - Ruby
#7yzmanPosted 3/4/2012 10:49:52 AM
When you talk to Goro near a goddess wall later in the game he will ask you to draw something. If you draw the correct figure you get a piece of heart.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."