Ultimate Zelda Riddles Returns Episode 6: Skulltula

#61kratos9797Posted 4/19/2012 5:22:06 PM
How about this? It's the control scheme(is that the right word?), you know not the controller itself but the way the games implement it/them for all the different types of actions. Though I don't know of any LoZ games that require you to "stomp" you could've been making more of a generic reference to motion controls. If that's right I leave the floor open.
---
Kratos9797, Official leader of the Shieka Shadow Corp and member of the Knights of Safe Haven.
#62VentanrexPosted 4/19/2012 5:31:33 PM
So the keyword is 'Fetch', is it?

Hmm... What do we always fetch in each game that could be related to controls and the item/select?

...The item select screen? 0_o
---
A person is a person, no matter how small. -Horton
Still a Safe Haven Knight.
#63depperdPosted 4/19/2012 5:37:11 PM(edited)
Ventanrex posted...
Hi depperd. As you can see, the UZRR hasn't had to be revived again yet.

Hi again! I see, yes!
My apologies for my long absence, I was kinda busy a while ago, and I seemed to have forgotten all about this!

As for the answer....
Perhaps... The way you use the items you assigned to the item slots?
The steady rhythm part might alude to the rhythm you have to push the buttons in. As in, "tap tap tap" (sorry for this worst description ever).

As for the stomping, no clue.

The unorthodox way might be alluding to them being completely motion controlled in SS, and touch screen controlled in both ST and PH.

Oh, and one other thing (maybe this will help Ventanrex or Zion426 figure something out, or maybe it won't). You seem to be using the word 'net' a lot, so perhaps.. there could be some hidden meaning behind that, although I haven't been able to figure out what yet. Or I'm just overthinking things...

*Edit*
As Ventanrex pointed out, the keyword seems to be "fetch".
Perhaps this signifies that you "fetch" the controller in order to press the buttons /shake the wiimote/ use the touchscreen?
---
I won't change this sig until I've found 100 Flogging Molly fans. Current count: 24
Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaesterTed
#64Zion426(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2012 5:52:13 PM
Ventanrex posted...
So the keyword is 'Fetch', is it?

Hmm... What do we always fetch in each game that could be related to controls and the item/select?

I like this answer. If it's wrong...

The button(s) you push to access this screen?
---
It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.
#65SilfalasPosted 4/19/2012 6:24:14 PM
Ventanrex posted...

YES! That's the answer! Actually it could be the item screen or the menu screen. Both would have been correct.

Steady rythm when used well -opening the menu slows you down unless you set items well in advance
though in one it was a pain. -iron boots in water temple Oot was just a pain in that aspect. You know what I mean.

Fetch one, sometimes two,
often three, only once four. -now you guys know this

Forget rythm, progress be prompt
nowadays you can stomp. -now you can stomp, walk, run in SS while selecting items

Make me proud, make me shine,
a good job that nets a smile. -100%ing the game makes the menu screen sparkle with the many cute things you collect. Needless to say, this brings satisfaction to the diligent player.

Open your mind, think out of the -BOX- (wink)
for this time it's unorthodox.

Ghirahim wanted something fabulous, but you Ventanrex get the floor!
#66depperdPosted 4/19/2012 6:28:40 PM
Congratulations! To both you and Ventarex.
I don't know for how long this riddle had been going, but you managed to get to page 7 in this one alone! Great riddle!

I hope you have another great (and most likely pretty obscure) one in store for us, Ventanrex, as usual!
---
I won't change this sig until I've found 100 Flogging Molly fans. Current count: 24
Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaesterTed
#67Zion426(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2012 7:54:20 PM
Criminy, THAT took long enough...

Well, can't wait for the next one.
---
It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.
#68VentanrexPosted 4/19/2012 11:52:52 PM
Silfalas posted...
Ventanrex posted...

YES! That's the answer! Actually it could be the item screen or the menu screen. Both would have been correct.

Yay, glad I didn't miss the Triforce for the hat-roof this time. ^_^"

Hmm... Now I'm going to have to come up with a riddle, eh? I had something Twilight-ish in mind... Give me a bit.
---
#69VentanrexPosted 4/20/2012 1:48:45 AM
Eh, figured I'd post it now since I had time. Here we go!

TP

Within a hold something so simple,
And in twilight something so lethal.
Which does bring life in the verdent,
Yet also death before a twilit.
The honor of my pure struggle?
That will be done at a later level.
---
#70Symphonic_SagePosted 4/20/2012 4:05:25 AM
Is it the sol?
---
If you must know one thing about me....I enjoy water temples.