Skyloft does not make any sense at all.

#1PikachuTheHornPosted 5/5/2012 12:11:46 PM
First of all, it is way too small. It would suck to be stuck on a small little island in the sky for all of your life. Second, why the heck are there only 40 or so people living there. Hasn't Skyloft been around for a thousand years? It should have thousands of people living on it.
#2eSheronPosted 5/5/2012 12:19:12 PM

You have your bird so you're not stuck on Skyloft. The population issue I'll leave to someone else lol

#3Aegis_RunestonePosted 5/5/2012 12:19:23 PM
Hello, welcome to the Legend of Zelda series. Please take a seat on your right, and we'll teach you about how Zelda games do not focus on realism.

Have a seat, and we'll get started shortly. Want some popcorn?

;P
---
"I hate these awkward moments..." - Ezio Auditore, taunting an enemy.
"How can I regret the only life I've known?" - Altair Ibn-La'Ahad
#4gamingratPosted 5/5/2012 12:20:50 PM
It is magic. Plus they can fly to all the different islands and do stuff. Like the pumpkin people, they live and work on that small island. And if only 1 child was born to each parent, maybe 2 for a couple, then the population would stay small.
#5Rebel40000Posted 5/5/2012 12:32:13 PM
Why would you want people to overpopulate a small island?
---
None of us have any idea of what we are talking about.
#6BloodCurvePosted 5/5/2012 12:33:07 PM
Where is the shopkeeper getting all his items? Where are they getting materials for anything?, Where are they getting food? How does that waterfall have infinite water? Where does the water in the toilet go?
#7eSheronPosted 5/5/2012 12:56:11 PM

That's a lot of thinking BloodCurve lol

#8EnchantedDevilPosted 5/5/2012 1:36:13 PM
BloodCurve posted...
Where is the shopkeeper getting all his items? Where are they getting materials for anything?, Where are they getting food? How does that waterfall have infinite water? Where does the water in the toilet go?

Game ruined. I'm taking it back now.
#9CatMutoPosted 5/5/2012 2:51:22 PM(edited)
Hasn't Skyloft been around for a thousand years? It should have thousands of people living on it.

Please divert your attention to the graveyard on Skyloft's south side. Just because the Goddess has made Skyloft float in the sky and be like a little paradise doesn't mean she made everyone immortal.
Which makes me wonder how deep they put those people in and what if they crumbled through the ground and smacked onto the surface below?
Ergh, no wonder there are bones in some places...

C-A
---
A woman always has the last word in an argument. Say something against it, you just started a new argument.
#10Aegis_RunestonePosted 5/5/2012 3:37:52 PM(edited)
Also, there's Kakariko Village in TP, OoT, and Alttp that totally make sense, right? :P
---
"I hate these awkward moments..." - Ezio Auditore, taunting an enemy.
"How can I regret the only life I've known?" - Altair Ibn-La'Ahad