How long does it take the imprisoned to reach the top? (possible spoilers)

#1sam2sarPosted 5/17/2012 6:25:31 AM
If you didn't attack at all how long does it take for the imprisoned to reach the top?
---
I have recently apparated and I plan to dissapparate and apparate back to where I dissapparated from momentarily.
#2CatMutoPosted 5/18/2012 3:49:42 PM
I never timed it, but ......... actually, I never really saw him do anything. The old lady will nag at you if he gets too close. But during the third fight, when he begins to fly upwards ....... he just seems to stay a tiny bit away from the temple, pretty much waiting for Link to dive onto his head.

C-A
---
A woman always has the last word in an argument. Say something against it, you just started a new argument.
#3ShabugabugabugaPosted 5/18/2012 3:52:22 PM
CatMuto posted...
I never timed it, but ......... actually, I never really saw him do anything. The old lady will nag at you if he gets too close. But during the third fight, when he begins to fly upwards ....... he just seems to stay a tiny bit away from the temple, pretty much waiting for Link to dive onto his head.

C-A

Actually he is set to be at a specific height by the time you reach the Groosenator, so if you move up too fast then he rockets upwards to match you but then flies at his normal, much slower speed while you aim and launch, kinda like the RubberBand from Mario Kart.
---
--Official Isa and Saix of the Kingdom Hearts DDD Board--
#4sam2sar(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2012 2:00:14 PM
Thanks, I guess that means I can take my time getting up to the groosenator for imprisoned III. I sometimes get flustered and then I screw up. I will be attempting him soon.
---
I have recently apparated and I plan to dissapparate and apparate back to where I dissapparated from momentarily.
#5CatMutoPosted 5/19/2012 4:12:59 PM
Shabugabugabuga posted...
CatMuto posted...
Actually he is set to be at a specific height by the time you reach the Groosenator, so if you move up too fast then he rockets upwards to match you but then flies at his normal, much slower speed while you aim and launch, kinda like the RubberBand from Mario Kart.

Dunno that rubber band...
Well, when I first fought him I missed with the Groosenator and had to take the middle vent to get up there. During my current playthrough, I ran over to the middle vent on purpose but had to wait until just about deadline time until that thing actually activated.
So.... maybe he never does reach it?

C-A
---
A woman always has the last word in an argument. Say something against it, you just started a new argument.
#6BloodCurvePosted 5/19/2012 7:07:07 PM
He can reach it, he eventually crashes through Groose's tracks and goes to the sealed grounds (presumably for Zelda) with the Impa the old lady saying it's all over or something to that effect. You then get a game over.