The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Chest I cant open?

#1manyourlilcrazyPosted 6/30/2012 10:17:03 AM
There are several chests in the overworld that I can't open. These are the ones that appear with the Goddess Cubes. What is up with that? =S
---
"Always with you, "It cannot be done"... Hear you nothing that I say?Frustration is the path to the dark side." ~Wookiee1
#2UltraCantaloupePosted 6/30/2012 10:20:26 AM
So you acknowledge that Goddess Cubes are required to open these chests, but still don't know how to open these chests?

What?
---
Some say I'm crazy. I prefer to think of myself as "sanity depraved".
#3Qwert408Posted 6/30/2012 10:32:46 AM
TC thinks the chests appear after hitting the Goddess Cubes.
In reality, the chests are always there, but locked. They become available to open after you strike their corresponding Goddess Cube.
---
Tell me I'm pretty. - SSJGrimReaper
One time I accidentally my life. I've never recovered. - Doom2006
#4NikraPosted 6/30/2012 10:55:35 AM
Whenever you hit a Goddess Cube, the corresponding chest will show up on your over-world map.
---
The tyrants ideal: To get a dog to carry it's own whip and being proud of it.
#5darkmoonbeamPosted 6/30/2012 11:43:02 AM
they dont 'appear' with goddess cubes, but rather 'activate'
you'll see them at all times.

Not sure if you're just confused with the way you worded it, or if im just looking at what you said at the wrong angle
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs: Where adults argue with children. Constantly. Over nothing. (Y)
People who agree: Several
#6Symphonic_SagePosted 6/30/2012 11:52:33 AM
The chest don't appear because of the goddess cubes. Goddess cubes activate chests, not cause them to appear.
---
The Ancient Cistern: Yo dawg, we heard you like temples, so we put a shadow temple in your water temple, that way you can explore while you explore.
#7Qwert408Posted 6/30/2012 12:31:46 PM
Why do people post the exact same thing that the previous poster already explained?
---
Tell me I'm pretty. - SSJGrimReaper
One time I accidentally my life. I've never recovered. - Doom2006
#8darkmoonbeamPosted 6/30/2012 12:35:38 PM
What is with these posters explaining things that have clearly just been posted by a person above them?
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs: Where adults argue with children. Constantly. Over nothing. (Y)
People who agree: Several
#9NikraPosted 6/30/2012 2:15:22 PM
darkmoonbeam posted...
What is with these posters explaining things that have clearly just been posted by a person above them?

Right on!
---
The tyrants ideal: To get a dog to carry it's own whip and being proud of it.
#10NextGen_TBPosted 6/30/2012 3:48:00 PM
darkmoonbeam posted...

Absolutely!
---
It's better than logic, it's Nintendo Logic!
"....I completely, utterly, most profusely DESPISE Lucas... Lucas will NEVER be cool." - silversunsspu