Ultimate Zelda Riddles Returns Episode 12: King of Red Lions

#461Symphonic_SagePosted 8/5/2012 1:43:32 PM
Nope. Everything is specific
---
The Ancient Cistern: Yo dawg, we heard you like temples, so we put a shadow temple in your water temple, that way you can explore while you explore.
#462Symphonic_SagePosted 8/5/2012 2:41:33 PM
Okay...How about a super epic hint of mega winz? The open wound is literally an opening.
---
The Ancient Cistern: Yo dawg, we heard you like temples, so we put a shadow temple in your water temple, that way you can explore while you explore.
#463Luigi4President(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2012 7:10:35 PM
Someone hurry up and solve this!
---
This post was written in front of a live studio audience.
Tell me if you think Luigi should be president! Agreers: 40
#46467burnt_fishPosted 8/5/2012 8:57:48 PM
Can you easily recognize a face, or does it only bear a very slight resemblance
---
Yeah, I'm totally being sarcastic, sure...
#465SilfalasPosted 8/6/2012 6:30:21 AM
I told you I was going to have a busy weekend. I'll give a guess later.
#466Symphonic_SagePosted 8/6/2012 7:56:20 AM
Okay: It does not exactly look like a face. It takes a bit of a stretch of the imagination. For example, there are no eyes to speak of for this face. It doesn't have a mouth, either.

Hope that helps. If it doesn't, I'll add a hint into the riddle itsef.
---
#467Zion426Posted 8/6/2012 10:35:05 AM(edited)
Is it the Woodfall area?

http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda06/Maps/WoodFall.jpg

The temple could be the nose... The platforms and lilypads could be the pockmarks and scars... Maybe the bit of land on the lower right is the chin? And the tall platform in between the nose and chin is the sore?
---
"Paper Waluigi is pickles durr. (Descent into fanboy rage, arguments, and poor grammar)"
-GameFAQs writes Nintendo a letter, one word at a time.
#468Symphonic_SagePosted 8/6/2012 11:26:24 AM(edited)
Tell me what the open wound is, and correct your answer for the sore, and you've got it, Zion.

Oh, and just for kicks, specifically tell me what the face is. Hint: What is a top of a volcano or mountain called?
---
#469SilfalasPosted 8/6/2012 12:26:16 PM(edited)
The chin wound is the great fairy cave and the sore is the deku flower or the roots on the temple. The face is the area that belongs to woodfall. Is it a crater? If I'm right the floor is for Zion. I just pushed things a bit.
#470SilfalasPosted 8/6/2012 12:30:15 PM(edited)
Btw. If no one asked for it I'd like to create the next episode and name it after an enemy like it should =P