I got a tip that will make you never have to recenter again

#11HollowNinjaPosted 9/14/2012 9:42:05 PM
In any case, OP is actually incorrect. Aiming too far to the sides of the screen will actually mess up your calibration, so if you ever want to turn around while aiming, you're screwed.
---
http://backloggery.com/hollowninja Steam: DJ illi ill
PSN: DJ_iLLi_iLL XBL: DJ iLLi iLL
#12Master_AlbertPosted 9/14/2012 11:47:24 PM
I'd recenter my weapons when aiming at Fi, if you know what I mean.
---
gen 7 is the best gen so far
#13MSoltanPosted 9/15/2012 12:08:51 AM
HollowNinja posted...
In any case, OP is actually incorrect. Aiming too far to the sides of the screen will actually mess up your calibration, so if you ever want to turn around while aiming, you're screwed.

That doesn't happen to me often. It has happened, though it's pretty rare.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
#14Shiranui777Posted 9/15/2012 3:28:21 AM
*tries to aim with bow slightly to the left
*wii pointer will not turn correct till i recenter
*just uses sword instead

Tp aiming plz come bak
---
Shiranui777Shiranui777Shiranui777Shiranui777Shiranui777
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMIws86ZLyk why i lost faith in humanity
#15MSoltanPosted 9/15/2012 4:47:06 AM
Shiranui777 posted...
*just uses sword instead

Tp aiming plz come bak

Part of me feels as if it's people's hardware. I know many people who don't have these problems, I'm also one of them. You can also see videos on Youtube where people do not have these problems...
---
#16flintastic123Posted 9/15/2012 6:05:45 AM
MSoltan posted...
It's a shame that so many people fail to understand how to use these controls correctly.

I understand the controls, i beat the entire game u to the second fire temple with out dieng or using a potion. the controls just dont work well enough, the only reason i stopped is cus of tadtones.
---
Chrono trigger was awsome
#17flintastic123Posted 9/15/2012 6:07:45 AM
MSoltan posted...
Shiranui777 posted...
*just uses sword instead

Tp aiming plz come bak

Part of me feels as if it's people's hardware. I know many people who don't have these problems, I'm also one of them. You can also see videos on Youtube where people do not have these problems...

even my brother who love the game and the controls from the start still had these problems, it just didnt bother him as much as it did me and many others.
---
Chrono trigger was awsome
#18MSoltanPosted 9/15/2012 6:29:31 AM
flintastic123 posted...
MSoltan posted...
It's a shame that so many people fail to understand how to use these controls correctly.

I understand the controls, i beat the entire game u to the second fire temple with out dieng or using a potion. the controls just dont work well enough, the only reason i stopped is cus of tadtones.

Well we've seen the proof that they work via online videos.
---
#19HollowNinjaPosted 9/15/2012 8:19:05 AM(edited)
flintastic123 posted...
MSoltan posted...

Well we've seen the proof that they work via online videos.

Why are you so insistent on defending the controls? They add nothing to the game, and while the work, have severe issues in usability.

If a game is designed such that any significant number of players have trouble with the controls, that is the game's fault for not being accessible enough and not training the player properly.
---
http://backloggery.com/hollowninja Steam: DJ illi ill
PSN: DJ_iLLi_iLL XBL: DJ iLLi iLL
#20Sephiran1Posted 9/15/2012 9:46:19 AM(edited)
^I agree with you for sure. Listen, the fact that a significant amount of SS players has problems with the controls is proof for the controls being flawed. You like the controls and rarely had problems with them, and that's fine, but why don't you see that this doesn't apply to everyone?

An example: I love Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawns story. But a lot of people think it's either bad, flawed or just very bad-executed. What do I do? Nothing. I accept that some people didn't like it and had problems with it that I didn't have. I'm not going to tell them they're wrong or didn't understand it because I happen to like the story.

See what I mean? You cannot possible believe everyone who complains about the controls is like your sister? We're pretty much the same in these situations, but I accept the fact that people complain about it, whereas you have yet to do this. Lastly, if you honestly believe people are using the controls incorrectly, then I suggest you to think like a logical person for a change (no offence), because I'm sure this isn't the case at all.
---
"Where there is light... there is Darkness!" - Ramirez