lanaryu mining facility

#31GhirahimMansonPosted 10/6/2012 5:45:13 PM
DarkMark420 posted...
I bought alcohol at the age of 14. Some of my friends got it when they were 10. The way this epona kid posts, he appears to be barely approaching junior high. Sad how underage users get away with being here.

I hate most children. >.>
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
#32EponalovePosted 10/7/2012 6:02:19 AM
I bought alcohol at the age of 14.

b7 illegal activities

The way this epona kid posts, he appears to be barely approaching junior high. Sad how underage users get away with being here.

okay I'll try to bash every aspect of the game and praise every other Zelda (except the DS ones) so I can be a cool 40 year old like you
---
"If somebody mugged me, I would apologise for not having more money."
-TVmania619
#33Brendyn06Posted 10/7/2012 10:11:19 AM
As a thirteen year old (turning fourteen next year), I find it quite unfair that you hate all of us children based on one person's typing. I feel that people do that very much on the internet, and it should probably stop. Granted, I am a child, so I see many things in a child-ish way, but I like to think of myself as mature. Like with Skyward Sword. I have friends my age who were deluded into thinking that this was the best Zelda by far. It's not.
Objectively, I would have to say that Wind Waker was the best Zelda. The exploration in that game was grand-- and people say that the graphics are bad, but I assume that that's in part to the large map that can be explored with very minimum loading screens.
That said, Skyward Sword is my favorite Zelda game by far. It's just not the best.

On the actual topic, however, the Lanaryu Mining Facility was the only dungeon where I was actually stuck on my first and second playthrough. It was quite annoying, on my second-- after spending hours on it-- it drove me away from Skyward Sword and I stopped playing it for about 3 weeks. When I came back, I looked over the area again, and found that the solution was close to where I was. THAT is my problem with Lanaryu. It's scale is too massive (much, much to massive) to have these easy puzzles. Since the area is so large, it had me looking around, thinking, 'It's got to be something in one of the other large areas I was in,' and searching to no avail.

Sandship was, in my opinion, the best Dungeon in any Zelda. I will say that the only Zelda games I've played were Minish Cap (Not beaten (as far as I can remember) Four Swords DS remake (didn't get all of the secret levels done), Wind Waker (beaten), Ocarina of Time 3D (beaten), Twilight Princess (got up to the mountain where you have to do the sumo thing with the Gran-Daddy Goron), Link to the Past (never interested me so I never beat it), and Skyward Sword (beaten, not 100%, however. I did finish all of the side quests, though.)
None of them immersed me and made me feel how the Sandship was. I loved the appearance of it, and I loved the use of the bow in it, and I loved the puzzles, and I loved how much they had you exploring the whole dungeon. And the Boss... man, the boss battle is only third to Final Ghirahim (second) and Demise (first). I just loved the Scale of the boss, and... it was just amazing.

Lanaryu Mining Facility pales (in my opinion) to the Sandship... and if the Sandship was a ripoff of LMS, the developers should make more of these 'ripoffs'.
#34EponalovePosted 10/7/2012 10:34:25 AM
As a thirteen year old (turning fourteen next year), I find it quite unfair that you hate all of us children based on one person's typing.

especially considering I'm one of the best posters here
---
http://i.imgur.com/NpoUY.jpg
#35DarkMark420Posted 10/7/2012 11:35:07 AM
Eponalove posted...
I bought alcohol at the age of 14.

b7 illegal activities

The way this epona kid posts, he appears to be barely approaching junior high. Sad how underage users get away with being here.

okay I'll try to bash every aspect of the game and praise every other Zelda (except the DS ones) so I can be a cool 40 year old like you

1) I'm not 40
2) I love this game
3)WTF does anything you said have to do with anything.
---
Not changing sig until the Seahawks win the Super Bowl
#36DarkMark420Posted 10/7/2012 11:35:29 AM
Eponalove posted...
As a thirteen year old (turning fourteen next year), I find it quite unfair that you hate all of us children based on one person's typing.

especially considering I'm one of the worst trolls here

fixed
---
#37EponalovePosted 10/7/2012 2:08:08 PM
fixed

You obviously don't know what a troll is.
---
http://i.imgur.com/NpoUY.jpg
#38GhirahimMansonPosted 10/7/2012 2:19:41 PM
I don't like children the majority of the time. I won't judge somebody due to their age, though I've found that most people I end up disliking are children and middle-aged men.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
#39DarkMark420Posted 10/7/2012 5:26:22 PM
Eponalove posted...
fixed

You obviously don't know what a troll is.

I do know what a troll is. You.
---
#40KingBeetlePosted 10/7/2012 7:36:44 PM
Eponalove posted...

especially considering I'm one of the best posters here

Wow, SOMEONE"S not full of theirself at all.

(Sarcasm, sarcasm.)
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/godunman
I do Let's Plays. Currently, and close to done on Skyward Sword.