Rate the final boss! Day 8: Skyward Sword

#11CyricsServantPosted 10/7/2012 9:47:50 AM
8/10 for me, it was great. However, I actually thought the boss fight immediately preceding the final boss was a bit better.

Not to go off on a tangent but the retroactive idea is pretty bad, imo. It will give SS' average an unfair boost. There also isn't a consensus that Zelda has great final bosses, that's your own bias talking. I think they tend to be good, but I've seen plenty of complaints about the difficulty (or lack thereof) of Zelda bosses.
#12Big_Isaac(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 10:57:51 AM
CyricsServant posted...
8/10 for me, it was great. However, I actually thought the boss fight immediately preceding the final boss was a bit better.

Not to go off on a tangent but the retroactive idea is pretty bad, imo. It will give SS' average an unfair boost. There also isn't a consensus that Zelda has great final bosses, that's your own bias talking. I think they tend to be good, but I've seen plenty of complaints about the difficulty (or lack thereof) of Zelda bosses.

it wouldn't give SS an "unfair boost"
if you comment and explain WHY you think the boss is 2/10 Terrible, then I'll count it
I just want to minimize the trolls
---
waiting for Golden Sun 3DS
My FF ratings (X/10): I: 5, II: 6, III: 4, IV: 8, V: 9, VI: 8, VII: 5, VIII: 2, IX: 8, X: 10, X-2: 6, XII: 8
#13CyricsServantPosted 10/7/2012 11:15:31 AM
You're right, it wouldn't give SS an unfair advantage, quite the opposite.

I was still shaking off my morning drowsiness when I posted. >_>

I still think it's a bad idea to require voters who want to rate a boss anything less than "average" to explain themselves. However, it's your poll. You can, of course, do whatever you want with it.