Which Nintendo game is your favorite amoung these: Zelda Skyword Sword,

#1moniewitchPosted 11/20/2012 3:41:30 PM
Kirby's Epic Yarn, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Okami, Super Mario Galaxy 2, and The Last Story. Which is your favoirte amoung these and why. I have not played any of them yet but i'm guessing mine is The Last Story because i'm in love with RPG's.
---
Jesus is our best friend & savior
#2Czar_YoshiPosted 11/20/2012 3:56:30 PM
That's not a very good selection...

Probably DKCR but only because I love time attack mode, and some people would consider the regular game hard enough.
#3GoombacrusherPosted 11/20/2012 4:13:50 PM
SMG2 because it is one of the best games ever and Okami isn't really a Nintendo game
---
http://i.imgur.com/VQTIb.png
Press Left to brofist.
#4mahboiPosted 11/20/2012 5:01:52 PM
Though it's not Nintendo, Okami is my favorite.
---
E means "Everyone", not "Eleven and under". Agrees: 49
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior, and am proud of it.
#5KingBeetlePosted 11/20/2012 10:07:10 PM
moniewitch posted...
Kirby's Epic Yarn, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Okami, Super Mario Galaxy 2, and The Last Story. Which is your favoirte amoung these and why. I have not played any of them yet but i'm guessing mine is The Last Story because i'm in love with RPG's.

Skyward Sword. I've never played DKCR (sadly), never gotten far in Okami, never bought SMG2 (even more sadly) and Last Story I've also never owned. Kirby's Epic Yarn is a heavily underrated game, but I like Skyward Sword better.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/godunman
I do Let's Plays. Currently, and close to done on Skyward Sword.
#6BardWannabePosted 11/21/2012 11:29:31 AM
Super Mario Galaxy 2 deserves all the praise it gets. But Xenoblade Chronicles is my favorite game on Wii--I suggest it since you mention RPGs.
#7DarkMark420Posted 11/21/2012 12:40:37 PM
KingBeetle posted...
moniewitch posted...

Skyward Sword. I've never played DKCR (sadly), never gotten far in Okami, never bought SMG2 (even more sadly) and Last Story I've also never owned. Kirby's Epic Yarn is a heavily underrated game, but I like Skyward Sword better.

That really is sad. Why dont you get them?
---
Not changing sig until the Seahawks win the Super Bowl
#8KingBeetlePosted 11/21/2012 1:20:35 PM
DarkMark420 posted...
That really is sad. Why dont you get them?

I probably will over the holiday season while the prices are low...not sure about THe Last Story though.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/godunman
I do Let's Plays. Currently, and close to done on Skyward Sword.
#9GeOstylePosted 11/25/2012 11:23:17 AM
Dang to conflicted between DKCR and SMG2 can't think about it too long head might explode!
#10dreamkaster64Posted 11/25/2012 11:43:04 AM
galaxy 2. xenoblade should be on this list.
---
unleashed > colors