Essences of nature
Pearls and Triforce pieces again
Great fairies
Elements
Maidens again
Fused shadows and shards of a mirror
Spirits and pure metals
Train tracks

Why are you playing this series exactly?
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#41alpha1Posted 11/28/2012 1:03:19 PM
Nope.

Spoilers Below
After you get all three flames, you have to find three parts of a song in the three regions. After that's done, you gotta go through one more silent realm in Skyloft to gain access to the final dungeon in the game.
---
*insert semi-meaningful signature here*
#5Muljo StphoPosted 11/28/2012 4:31:55 PM(edited)
So basically anything and everything that could possibly be done will be dismissed as "lol fetch quest" now? At least the flames are presented as having immediate tangible rewards (incremental upgrades to your sword with each one) instead of just being a bunch of random icons in your inventory (that don't do anything until it's a complete set) like some other relics we've collected from dungeons.

By the way, a little more info on what's next:
The song parts are not in dungeons. You will revisit each of the three areas and an event will happen and after a small amount of work each area's dragon will give you a part of the song. (Well, events happen automatically when you enter the forest or mountain areas. Go to the desert dragon's resting place to begin that part.) I don't think it should take any longer than the length of one dungeon to complete all the little tasks in between the dungeon with the last flame and the final dungeon. Seriously, you'll be in and out of these places real quick. Despite any chatter you may have seen that says otherwise, this part of the game is really not worth *****ing about.

---
"This ain't like fieldwork. You never have to notarize a man and kill him in triplicate. Well... Almost never..." - Ruby
#6Master_AlbertPosted 11/28/2012 4:39:28 PM
I'd let Fi's Sacred Flames make my sword longer and more powerful, if you know what I mean.
---
gen 8 is the best gen so far
#7Super_Chelsea(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 5:26:43 PM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
Triforce pieces

The other games didn't have controls that made it a complete chore to play.

Thanks 1alpha1.
---
Now Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Bore
#8KeryAdamsPosted 11/29/2012 12:11:13 PM
Still more spoilers.

Next, you get to fetch 3 song parts. That involves fetching a seed so you can grow a tree and fetch its fruit, then fetch around ... how many tadtones? 60? Then you get to fetch all your equipment back after you lose it. Each of these fetch quests will allow you to complete the bigger fetch quest of fetching the 3 song parts, which is actually just a means to access the fourth Silent Realm (a fetch quest) that you must in turn complete so you can enter the Sky Keep and fetch the three parts of the Triforce. I probably left out some fetching. But yeah. There's plenty of fetching left, don't worry. Good boy.
---
GT/PSN: Owngineer
Currently playing: Legend of Zelda II, Resident Evil 3, Castlevania: SotN, Rocksmith
#9Czar_YoshiPosted 11/29/2012 4:59:50 PM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
Triforce pieces
Crystals
Pendants and maidens
Instruments of the sirens
Jewels and medallions
Boss masks
Essences of time
Essences of nature
Pearls and Triforce pieces again
Great fairies
Elements
Maidens again
Fused shadows and shards of a mirror
Spirits and pure metals
Train tracks

I think the definition of fetch quest is a fair bit narrower than that...
#10pokemega32Posted 11/29/2012 5:31:04 PM
Czar_Yoshi posted...
I think the definition of fetch quest is a fair bit narrower than that...

TC clearly includes the Sacred Flames in his definition of "fetch quests."

Therefore, all of those must fit also.
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.