Top 3 Zelda Games?

#1e503lifePosted 12/29/2012 8:11:32 PM
I have not yet played Skyward Sword. But I totally will soon. Quick Question: Is it as good as the other 3d Zelda's? ex. Ocarina of Time, Majoras mask, etc

What are in your opinion the top 3 Zelda games? and explain why you chose number 1.
Here's mine

1.Twilight Princess
2.Ocarina of Time
3.Windwaker

I choose twilight princess because I had bought the Wii only for Zelda and I really really enjoyed it. I logged about 300 hours into the game. It really reminded me of my childhood in Ocarina of time.

I love hearing opinions. Please, share yours!
#2iKhanicPosted 12/29/2012 8:35:50 PM
1. TP
2. WW
3. OoT

Mine is similar, but with WW above OoT due to its better atmosphere and soundtrack
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#3e503life(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 8:38:56 PM
Yeah I deffinetly enjoy the classic OoT's atmosphere. really nostalgic.
#4snae99Posted 12/29/2012 8:39:59 PM
1. Ocarina of Time
2. Majora's Mask
3. Wind Waker

As for Skyward Sword, I don't think it's as good as the other 3D Zelda's but it's still a fantastic game. Play it.
---
Currently playing: New Super Mario Bros. U, Natural Selection 2, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, Halo 4, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Nintendoland
#5e503life(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 8:43:37 PM
I will get on that! My cousins letting me borrow her wii and the game! haha problem solved.
#6gamecube101Posted 12/30/2012 2:12:38 AM
Adventure of Link
Link to the Past
Wind Waker
#7CatMutoPosted 12/30/2012 4:57:53 AM
1: Twilight Princess & Skyward Sword

I can't decide between those two. Skyward is just so much fun and when it comes to "Who is the better Main Villain?", Skyward definitely wins with Ghirahim. Because Zant was just a joke towards the end.
But I also loved the art for Twilight and the dungeons and bosses. I never played the Wii version and I don't want to... so I can't say if TP's motion control was better, although I heard it wasn't.

2: Wind Waker

Sailing was boring, the Triforce of Courage collecting was boring, but it was still a very fun game. I don't think I ever did a 100% run on this, although I am currently stopping plot advancement to get a ton of Figurines done.

3: Ocarina of Time

I'm only putting this here cause I don't like Majora's Mask that much.
Otherwise, it wouldn't be on the list. The controls are clunky, the dungeons... urgh, Forest dungeon has really annoyed me and I haven't even gotten to the Water dungeon yet. I am about to... I am so tempted to skip over the last dungeons and just cheat the medaillons into my inventory.

C-A
---
Cloud and Sephiroth - battling each other since '97 for your amusement
Give it a rest already!
#8UltraCantaloupePosted 12/30/2012 6:12:00 AM
1: TP
2: OoT
3: MM

Yep.
---
Hey, thanks for reading this! It took me a while to type it out.
#9Mario_Bro64Posted 12/30/2012 9:03:00 AM
1: Skyward sword
2: TP
3: Windwaker
---
Karate Kick
#10CakeOfLiesPosted 12/30/2012 10:03:50 AM
1. Majora's Mask

2. Oracle of Ages/Seasons

3. Minish Cap

It entirely depends on my mood, although MM always gets first.
At the moment, I say the Oracles and Minish Cap get second and third.
---
"You think our rage a weakness? Then let me show you... how wrong you are!" - Edge, Final Fantasy IV