I can't believe I looked foward to this game.

#1tha_lopedawgPosted 1/25/2013 10:19:10 PM
Why does this game suck so badly? I had money problems until recently so I didn't get this game until about a month ago. This is the worst excuse for a Zelda game ever. With a cast of annoying characters, the most annoying companion ever, dungeons that are baby level easy, and few too, LOT had 12 and OTTO had 13, why does this steaming pile of crap have so few especially since they're so short? The controls are screwy as well, they're so imprecise, it took me forever to beat the affeminate Giragingham -or whatever the world's most nonthreatening antagonist likes to call himself- because my sword didn't move the some way my hand did. Ok I wanted to gripe a little bit just because this game is so lame, I've been playing zelda since I was 5 and had a new copy of the original LOZ and I've never played a zelda game I didn't like, even wind waker, then I played this garbage. I know I rambled sorry everyone.. I just had to vent.... I just wish I could reach into the tv and slaughter fi
#2tha_lopedawg(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 10:28:21 PM
YES, YOU STUPID BLUE PIECE OF RANCID MONKEY FECES! I KNOW THERE'S SOMETHING IMPORTANT BEHIND THE BIG DOOR! now if only u would just kill yourself...
#3tha_lopedawg(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 10:38:31 PM
Attn. game: I remember what a "blessed butterfly" is I don't need to be reminded every time I turn on the game -_-
#4GoombacrusherPosted 1/25/2013 10:47:57 PM
Having a pleasant conversation with yourself TC?
---
http://i.imgur.com/VQTIb.png
Press Left to brofist.
#5tha_lopedawg(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 10:52:26 PM
Yes indeed
#6anonymous4everPosted 1/25/2013 11:09:27 PM
Sounds like TC is what most like to refer to as "terribad"
#7tha_lopedawg(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 11:24:05 PM
I just like challenging dungeons and not being reminded what an "amber relic " is when everytime I load my save file. I love the Zelda series... with this exception... I'm not sure why it's rated E10 either, with its simple design and kiddie characters it could be an EC rated game if it had spoken dialogue for the 3year olds who can't read.
#8SPDShadowRangerPosted 1/26/2013 12:27:04 AM
Medication
#9SolidKnightPosted 1/26/2013 1:21:54 AM
My favorite part is when I was performing a counter attack which caused me to step on an item and it instantly overrode everything I was doing to tell me what it was (even though I had collected them before). Then as soon as the cutscene was over I found that it canceled my attack and sheathed my sword. However, the enemy was still in the middle of his attack so he nailed me. Good job, Nintendo. I thought they were all about the details. They certainly dropped the ball in this game.
#10Alan_00XPosted 1/26/2013 1:47:04 AM
I once got killed in the earth temple by blowing up a wall and having a bomb in my hand at the time. Apparently the fuse was still going while the game paused to show me I blew up a wall. And of course you can't do anything during "cutscenes". Good times.