I can't believe I looked foward to this game.

#11TimJabPosted 1/26/2013 3:45:21 AM
I once got killed in the earth temple by blowing up a wall and having a bomb in my hand at the time. Apparently the fuse was still going while the game paused to show me I blew up a wall. And of course you can't do anything during "cutscenes". Good times.

LOL during an Imprisoned battle he apparently knocked me off the ledge during his falling cutscene. I was so ****ing confused when I regained control.
#12CatMutoPosted 1/26/2013 5:32:00 AM
Hey look somebody else who doesn't like this game.
Go somewhere else, I'm sick and tired of seeing a topic crop up again where people b**** about the same stuff.

C-A
---
Cloud and Sephiroth - battling each other since '97 for your amusement
Give it a rest already!
#13TheWindWaker333Posted 1/26/2013 6:01:29 AM
Maybe I'm missing something here but what are LOT and OTTO?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#14TheWindWaker333Posted 1/26/2013 6:08:16 AM
And my god people get over yourselves. For every one of you who hate this game there is one who thinks this game is okay and one who thinks this game is great. Also I can't help but notice that your complaints involve impatience/intolerance (being reminded what the names of spoils are which I think is bad but not a real problem) and incompetence (in terms of motion controls which worked perfectly fine and in fighting ghirahim which actually required some skill).
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#15epona_the_horsePosted 1/26/2013 4:08:23 PM
TheWindWaker333 posted...

or, who are LOT and OTTO?
#16radelgirlPosted 1/26/2013 5:03:56 PM

This is what I was wondering
---
A totally friendly board where everyone will like you :
http://zeldawtwii.proboards.com
#17Czar_YoshiPosted 1/26/2013 6:36:53 PM
TC, are you ok?
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
#18Shiranui777Posted 1/26/2013 6:52:50 PM
this game was bad anyways tc, so don't feel bad.
---
Shiranui777Shiranui777Shiranui777Shiranui777Shiranui777
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMIws86ZLyk why i lost faith in humanity
#19GoombacrusherPosted 1/26/2013 7:10:40 PM
radelgirl posted...

This is what I was wondering

Legend of Temple and Ocarina's Testicular Torque Oracle
---
http://i.imgur.com/VQTIb.png
Press Left to brofist.
#20fon1988Posted 1/31/2013 8:52:29 AM
tha_lopedawg posted...
Why does this game suck so badly? I had money problems until recently so I didn't get this game until about a month ago. This is the worst excuse for a Zelda game ever. With a cast of annoying characters, the most annoying companion ever, dungeons that are baby level easy, and few too, LOT had 12 and OTTO had 13, why does this steaming pile of crap have so few especially since they're so short? The controls are screwy as well, they're so imprecise, it took me forever to beat the affeminate Giragingham -or whatever the world's most nonthreatening antagonist likes to call himself- because my sword didn't move the some way my hand did. Ok I wanted to gripe a little bit just because this game is so lame, I've been playing zelda since I was 5 and had a new copy of the original LOZ and I've never played a zelda game I didn't like, even wind waker, then I played this garbage. I know I rambled sorry everyone.. I just had to vent.... I just wish I could reach into the tv and slaughter fi

I'm putting my money on the fact that you only played to the first temple, if that.