Which is better, SS or TP?

#1GoombacrusherPosted 2/5/2013 3:20:34 PM
I dunno, TP had a ton of fun stuff and the dungeons were cool and all, but something was just missing you know? A certain magic and epic scope that it just lacked.

Now SoulSilver, that was epic. I think it wins easily
---
http://i.imgur.com/VQTIb.png
Press Left to brofist.
#2DecaprePosted 2/5/2013 3:23:28 PM
Hey!! I alreadys made this topic copycat!!!
---
I've been told my love for Chun-Li is insanity and sinful, well God.... That's exactly what I wish for =)
#3Goombacrusher(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 3:24:11 PM
MrHayes77 posted...
Hey!! I alreadys made this topic copycat!!!

No you f***ing didn't you liar
---
Press Left to brofist.
#4SnowBrigadierPosted 2/5/2013 3:25:22 PM
I'm enjoying Soul Silver more, but I can't imagine a life without toilet paper.
---
And the flesh you so fancifully fry is not succulent, tasty or nice
It's death for no reason, and death for no reason is murder
#5DecaprePosted 2/5/2013 3:28:09 PM
That B****
---
I've been told my love for Chun-Li is insanity and sinful, well God.... That's exactly what I wish for =)
#6Goombacrusher(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 3:28:18 PM
SnowBrigadier posted...
I'm enjoying Soul Silver more, but I can't imagine a life without toilet paper.

I just use my broken Pokemon Gold cartridge to wipe, who needs toilet paper?
---
Press Left to brofist.
#7ecylisPosted 2/5/2013 3:31:28 PM
I like Superstar Saga a lot more than Toilet Paper.
---
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 4470-8076-7033
Not changing this sig until this fad dies out. Started on 8/24/12.
#8cheeseyrox2Posted 2/5/2013 8:10:50 PM
I had more fun with TP than Sticker Star.
---
If I were stuck on an island with Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Modern Warfare 2, I would play Super Mario Galaxy 2 first. People who agree: 240
#9Czar_YoshiPosted 2/5/2013 8:47:08 PM
Goombacrusher07 posted...
I dunno, TP had a ton of fun stuff and the dungeons were cool and all, but something was just missing you know? A certain magic and epic scope that it just lacked.

Now SoulSilver, that was epic. I think it wins easily

SoulSilver? Majesty? Scope? Lolwut...

I guess you never took a good look at Lake Hylia from that viewpoint where there was an owl statue, then.

It's quite possible you missed that enormous maze cave behind the tower on the lakeshore as well, and maybe even the small volcano behind the Bridge of Eldin. For that matter, have you ever watched the sunrise from the ramparts of the Bridge of Eldin?
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
#10Adamant_ShadowPosted 2/5/2013 11:19:38 PM
Too much of that Wild West feeling in Twilight Princess imo. The Hidden Village really capped off that thought for me.

I went from expecting a fantasy/medieval monster-filled Zelda paradise to looking for a Clint Eastwood look-alike. I also didn't like how out-of-proportion the Hylian Shield seemed to be with the Master Sword. Call me picky, but it just screamed at me constantly. Guess that's how it goes if you've played OoT a stupid amount of times.

But really, that is absolutely all my problems with TP under the microscope. I did like everything else about it though. Skyward Sword just sucked for battery replacement in the Wiimote... and how very awful it looks on an HDTV.
---
~/.-'-.\~