How many Zelda games have to have bees in them?

#1NightmareSheepPosted 2/14/2013 8:23:51 AM
I possess an irrational fear of them, but I still love the games. Why does just about every game have to have bees in it though!? I can only think of Wind Waker of the top of my head as one of the few Zeldas that doesn't have bees. Can anyone else think of some?
---
Never trust a man in a business suit; you never know what kind of business he may be conducting.
PSN: NightmareSheep
#2InfiniSephirothPosted 2/14/2013 9:13:51 AM
LoZ,AoL, OoT (i think), OoA, OoS, FS, MC, and LA has them but they don't attack you.
#3Darth_StormiousPosted 2/14/2013 9:37:16 AM
Majora's Mask has wasps, which are kinda like bees, but I don't seem to recall them being in mass quantities
---
http://i.imgur.com/syaAifs.png Courtesy of grape_purple
#4TheWindWaker333Posted 2/14/2013 9:48:16 AM
Quote:LoZ,AoL, OoT (i think), OoA, OoS, FS, MC, and LA has them but they don't attack you.
@InfiniSephiroth

ALttP has them too I think and I believe if you catch one in a net they can be used to kill enemies on screen.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#5CatMutoPosted 2/14/2013 9:53:41 AM
Um... I... don't think there were any bees in TP...

C-A
---
Cloud and Sephiroth - battling each other since '97 for your amusement
Give it a rest already!
#6InfiniSephirothPosted 2/14/2013 9:58:14 AM
ALttP has them too I think and I believe if you catch one in a net they can be used to kill enemies on screen.

Yeah, but they do attack you if you run into them. TC was asking which don't have them at all. In LA they show up briefly to chase away someone when you knock a honeycomb down and that's it.
#7Czar_YoshiPosted 2/14/2013 7:49:12 PM
I don't remember any bees in OoT...
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
#8megamachopopPosted 2/14/2013 8:39:20 PM
Czar_Yoshi posted...
I don't remember any bees in OoT...

There are beehives that hang around in various places like holes. I don't remember if there's ever bees in them though.
#9SonicVsMarioXPosted 2/14/2013 9:19:20 PM
CatMuto posted...
Um... I... don't think there were any bees in TP...

C-A

First village of the game, man.
---
My New Mario Kart Wii U Roster
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg519/SVSMX/mk8.png
#10NightmareSheep(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 10:09:57 PM
There were beehives in OoT, but no bees. It's like the hives were incomplete there, then completed in Majora's Mask. I don't remember bees being in Minish Cap either.
---
Never trust a man in a business suit; you never know what kind of business he may be conducting.
PSN: NightmareSheep