Hey, everyone! The third dungeon is the Desert Dungeon!

#1Arsene-LupinPosted 2/15/2013 12:40:09 PM
<i>But is it the best dungeon?</i> - Results (52 votes)
Yes
11.54% (6 votes)
No
71.15% (37 votes)
Kind of. ALL of the Lanayru dungeons are best.
17.31% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Well, well, WELL!?
---
"And you see where that can lead you, into what mistakes and absurdities, when you are dealing with a man like Arsene Lupin."
#2lukeguy97Posted 2/15/2013 12:42:08 PM
It's more of an Electricity Dungeon.
#3GoombacrusherPosted 2/15/2013 12:42:14 PM
Ancient Cistern>>>>>>>
---
http://i.imgur.com/VQTIb.png
Press Left to brofist.
#4Arsene-Lupin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 12:44:45 PM
Oh, I forgot about Ancient Cistern. That was pretty damn cool.

But, come on: TIMESHIFTING!
---
"And you see where that can lead you, into what mistakes and absurdities, when you are dealing with a man like Arsene Lupin."
#5CatMutoPosted 2/15/2013 1:11:02 PM
Actually, this is the worst dungeon in the game - at least, for me.
It's incredibly long, it feels like I'm going 3 detours just to return to the main room - and the dungeon map is attained so late in it, that it's basically pointless - most of it feels uninspired and drab. I quite understand that it is like that because it's old and has been sunken in sand and all that. But there's nothing special about it, nothing that really grips me.

The Ancient Cistern was absolutely amazing, in comparison. The design was breathtaking, the concept of heaven being above and descending into a literal hell below, it was all just plain beautiful. It was calming, it was tense... and it was shorter than the Mining Facility.

I sort of thought I'd hate the Sandship as well, seeing as it was basically a whole bunch of timeshifting repeated like in the Mining Facility, but it wasn't. Perhaps because it didn't take as long. Or because we only had to take care of one timeshift stone and could access it from various points.

C-A
---
Cloud and Sephiroth - battling each other since '97 for your amusement
Give it a rest already!
#6TheWindWaker333Posted 2/15/2013 1:39:28 PM
I liked the length, the challenge (well it wasn't really challenging but it wasn't completely straightforward. Still found it easy.), and I really liked the theme. Second after ancient cistern.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#7FEfan1993Posted 2/15/2013 1:59:35 PM
It's pretty much just a matter of opinion. I like the Sandship the best.
#8snae99Posted 2/15/2013 4:57:17 PM
Sandship>=Ancient Cistern>Lanayru Mining Facility>everything else
---
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening
#9Czar_YoshiPosted 2/15/2013 6:01:13 PM
When I saw the topic title, for a brief minute I wondered if TC was a troll so out of touch with reality he thought this was 2011 and he wanted to post unmarked spoilers.

Good thing that's not the case... But your topic title still might be moddable. Please be careful in the future.

The mining facility is far from the best dungeon. I wouldn't include it among the highlights of the game, especially as the boss was more of miniboss/tech demo material and it lacked a miniboss guarding the item. The whole dungeon felt unnecessary and didn't fit with the plot, rather than "trolololol, there are rocks blocking your way, go do a huge chunk of overworld and come back through a dungeon", I would have liked the entrance to the ToT open from the start and for ToT to be the third dungeon.
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
#10ColebyPosted 2/15/2013 7:04:54 PM
snae99 posted...
Sandship>=Ancient Cistern>Lanayru Mining Facility>everything else

This.
---
ERROR 404
File Not Found