Is there a shield after sacred shield? Like maybe the Hyrule or Hylian shield?

#1culture_denPosted 2/27/2013 10:30:59 AM
For fear of spoilers, please don't tell me anything specific about that, just yes or no answers.

I ask because I just bought the sacred shield and if it's the last shield in the game, then I might as well use my rupees and materials to upgrade it to the max.
---
When life gives you melons, you make melonade.
#2simpoldoodPosted 2/27/2013 10:39:02 AM
Yes, there's another shield after Sacred shield, which is also optional, like all the other shields.
---
Zelda II Live Stream - twitch.tv/simpoldood/videos
Zelda II stuff - youtube.com/simpoldood
#3CakeOfLiesPosted 2/27/2013 10:44:46 AM
There is another shield, but I suggest upgrading your Sacred Shield to the highest form.
---
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -HK-47
#4culture_den(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 10:48:08 AM
Now I'm curious to ask if this newer shield will be better than the sacred shield? I really don't want to waste my materials upgrading the sacred shield unless I absolutely have to.
---
#5The_BonesPosted 2/27/2013 10:59:30 AM
Yes the best shield you can get is infinitely better than the other shields in the game. However I'd recommend upgrading the sacred shield anyways as you can't get the best shield till the last portion of the game.
#6culture_den(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 11:25:01 AM
Oh I see. Thanks for the info guys I'll keep that in mind :)
---
#7Chaos_EchoPosted 2/27/2013 7:56:53 PM
Also, this last shield doesn't cost anything, so don't worry about wasting materials that you could've used on it.
---
Majora's Incarnation is what happens when game designers smoke crack.