I'd choose a curse of 1000 Tingles before having to be subjected to Fi again

#1muchmusic64Posted 3/22/2013 3:55:48 PM
Although I found Tingle generally annoying, it seems they tried to make him purposely annoying to amuse people so it was bearable. I didn't get this fibe from Fi. Seems like they tried to make her helpful and endearing, but they achieved the complete absolute opposite.

To make matters worse at the end they fake us out to say she had FINALLY gone away into the sword and she just comes back to talk more gibberish. I almost shut the Wii off at this point, screw the ending

At least Midna had personality. I can see how her personality might bother some people, but most would say she was interesting at least.
#2CatMutoPosted 3/22/2013 5:35:43 PM
Tingle is annoying, but also creepy and sucks my money away, that little d***weed.

And technically, you wouldn't have missed much after that part of the ending, anyway.
Just Impa and, really, why the hell should we care about that b**** who has insulted and mocked us when we first met her and then had the balls of requiring us to save her ass.
Also Zelda blabbering more about The Wonderful Surfaaaaaace~~~ and her dreeeeeeeeam~~~ of living on it. God how I hate her.....

I liked Fi and I liked Midna.
Both were great companions for me.

C-A
---
Cloud and Sephiroth - battling each other since '97 for your amusement
Give it a rest already!
#3CakeOfLiesPosted 3/22/2013 6:14:54 PM
Almost anything>Navi>Fi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tingle.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#4lukeguy97Posted 3/22/2013 7:54:08 PM
CatMuto posted...
And technically, you wouldn't have missed much after that part of the ending, anyway.
Just Impa and, really, why the hell should we care about that b**** who has insulted and mocked us when we first met her and then had the balls of requiring us to save her ass.
Also Zelda blabbering more about The Wonderful Surfaaaaaace~~~ and her dreeeeeeeeam~~~ of living on it. God how I hate her.....

I liked Fi and I liked Midna.
Both were great companions for me.

I will never understand your hatred for every Skyward Sword character who isn't Fi. I mean, come on. Maybe we should care about Impa because she pretty much took care of the entire world for over 1000 years straight? Maybe Zelda is just a normal girl who was forced to do something about the huge weight on her shoulders rather than a fake, evil woman who has no concern for Link? You look beyond what they actually did and said throughout the game just so you can project maliciousness onto them.

On-topic: I swear, this topic gets reposted every day. "Navi is less annoying than Fi!" "Tingle is less annoying than Fi!" At least Fi doesn't artificially prolong an already completed game by 1/4.
#5Czar_YoshiPosted 3/24/2013 3:17:33 PM
1,000 Tingles * 396 Rupees per chart = a bit too much for me. You can go hang out with him, but I'll stay where my money is safe, thanks.

CatMuto posted...

How is it that you love SS, hate any game where Link is not a lefty, and hate half the cast in SS? It's very confusing and contradictory.
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
#6perfectlydark1Posted 3/28/2013 2:38:44 PM
I have never found a Zelda companion genuinely irritating until Fi. Its being reminded constantly about my batteries being low and health that was just over the top. The batteries last several hours after she starts her warnings.
---
Brawl: 5198 7287 4837
GoldenEye: 2606 8075 1968
#7Shiranui777Posted 3/28/2013 6:28:58 PM
if u like fi u probably didnt even play skyward sword
---
Shiranui777Shiranui777Shiranui777Shiranui777Shiranui777
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMIws86ZLyk why i lost faith in humanity
#8Singing_SoulPosted 3/29/2013 8:46:33 PM
hi i like fay she is blu and smart and sexy and blu exactly the kind of gurl i wud marry ^_^

i liked her character and her dialog made for sum funny lines

n i found the ending endearing i always break out a few terse