Would...

#11KeryAdamsPosted 7/18/2013 8:18:23 AM
If they ditched the shield and imported the sword controls, complete with parrying, directly from Wii Sports Resort, they would have been on to something.
---
GT/PSN: Owngineer
____________Invalid_Opinions_Below_This_Line____________
#12Faliz18Posted 7/19/2013 12:52:58 PM
Krazoa2 posted...
CatMuto posted...
Zelda games are for all ages and players. I doubt 'little kids' will play Dark Souls.
At least, the littles kids whose parents are not complete morons and buy them stuff like Dark Souls to play or La Blue Girl because it's a 'cartoon' although La Blue Girl is OBVIOUSLY an 18 + thing.

C-A

Why would you doubt it in the same post that's directed to one?

Also, I played violent enough games as a kid. Giving your kids violent video games isn't bad parenting, bad parenting causes giving your kids violent video games to be a bad thing. But...who the hell did the latter of what you're talking about?...

Faliz18 posted...
If the idea of motion controls was to engage the player, they f***ing failed. Dark Souls is 100x more engaging than SS while still retaining the feeling that the developers respect you as an intelligent person.

LOL. Even in the beginning of the game they try to underhandedly trick you into going the wrong direction so you get your ass handed to you and praise the game for being "difficult". That could only be written by someone who truly doesn't understand a thing about they games they are playing.

LOL a false sense of difficulty and satisfaction is better than nine at all.

That could only be written by some Nintendo fanboy who doesn't truly understand what gaming is about.
---
PSN- Faliz XBL-Faliz18
Anticipating Halo 5, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls VI, Destiny, Dark Souls II
#13Krazoa2Posted 7/19/2013 10:07:42 PM
Faliz18 posted...

That could only be written by some Nintendo fanboy who doesn't truly understand what gaming is about.

Mhm, keep calling me a Nintendo fanboy. That'll prove these poorly designed games you love so much aren't so poorly designed. The developers from From Software admitting that Dark Souls didn't have enough of a direction, admitting it was a poor design choice and planning on making it a lot easier to understand your goal in Dark Souls 2 totally makes no difference at all as well.

Trying to debate your views online doesn't seem to be your forte. Maybe you should stick with what you're good at, holding down Left Trigger and Right Trigger while haphazardly moving the joysticks around.
---
I don't even read -YouStillHateMe
#14CatMutoPosted 7/20/2013 12:09:26 AM
But...who the hell did the latter of what you're talking about?

Sadly, I have no idea. But the picture of the kid getting La Blue Girl for Christmas is easy enough to find.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkpbhkisiy1qb3eyzo1_500.jpg
I mean, seriously, what sort of idiot looks at that cover and thinks it's totally okay for an underage kid to watch that?

I thought gaming was about having fun playing games. Sometimes feeling immersed into the story or connected to the characters. To enjoy the music so much that you sing it all the time. To discuss things about it, because you saw plot holes that got never explained.
Cause if you are saying, Faliz, that gaming is about difficulty and proving how large and impressive your d*** is by playing difficult games that don't 'hold hands' for you, I think you've got the wrong idea. Finishing a difficult game is great and all, but it's not something to cling onto like it's the only accomplishment in your life.

C-A
---
9 out of 10 voices are telling me I'm sane
Voice number 10 is humming the Chocobo Theme
#15Krazoa2Posted 7/20/2013 2:47:11 AM
CatMuto posted...
But...who the hell did the latter of what you're talking about?

Sadly, I have no idea. But the picture of the kid getting La Blue Girl for Christmas is easy enough to find.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkpbhkisiy1qb3eyzo1_500.jpg
I mean, seriously, what sort of idiot looks at that cover and thinks it's totally okay for an underage kid to watch that?

I thought gaming was about having fun playing games. Sometimes feeling immersed into the story or connected to the characters. To enjoy the music so much that you sing it all the time. To discuss things about it, because you saw plot holes that got never explained.
Cause if you are saying, Faliz, that gaming is about difficulty and proving how large and impressive your d*** is by playing difficult games that don't 'hold hands' for you, I think you've got the wrong idea. Finishing a difficult game is great and all, but it's not something to cling onto like it's the only accomplishment in your life.

C-A

Well it looks like that kid certainly knew what it was, and I'm sure he had a wonderful Christmas that year.

The best part is how he already got shown up for not actually playing anything that terribly difficult.
---
I don't even read -YouStillHateMe
#16Faliz18Posted 7/20/2013 8:44:28 PM
Krazoa2 posted...
Faliz18 posted...

Trying to debate your views online doesn't seem to be your forte. Maybe you should stick with what you're good at, holding down Left Trigger and Right Trigger while haphazardly moving the joysticks around.

Unfortunately, those garbage games from Nintendo which you love don't allow me to do this. Instead I'm forced to use some gimmick.
---
PSN- Faliz XBL-Faliz18
#17CatMutoPosted 7/21/2013 1:48:48 AM
Faliz18 posted...
Krazoa2 posted...
Faliz18 posted...

Unfortunately, those garbage games from Nintendo which you love don't allow me to do this. Instead I'm forced to use some gimmick.

You do realize that Nintendo isn't the only company that has forced 'gimmicks' onto players with their games.

C-A
---
9 out of 10 voices are telling me I'm sane
Voice number 10 is humming the Chocobo Theme
#18Faliz18Posted 7/21/2013 3:55:58 PM
CatMuto posted...
Faliz18 posted...
Krazoa2 posted...
Faliz18 posted...

You do realize that Nintendo isn't the only company that has forced 'gimmicks' onto players with their games.

C-A

Sure, I CAN use PS Move for RE5 and Resistance 3 and Kinect for Halo 1 remake but I'm not forced to put up with such nonsense.

Nintendo on the other hand is forcing an overdone gimmick on people who just want a fun Zelda experience.
---
PSN- Faliz XBL-Faliz18