New Glitch

#1A2k3FestPosted 5/20/2010 9:41:55 AM
playing online i saw a cybran land gantry being assisted by 20 engineers. Megaliths coming out every 6-7 seconds, literally trying to claw over each other trying to get out of the gantry.

this in combination with the mass glitching, makes online unplayable.

patch never coming. online broken. at least i can play skirmishes and friends lol

---
"What's that smell?" "From-unda cheese..."
XBL GT- AXXX27
#2PRIME_CaW_MASTRPosted 5/21/2010 12:28:48 PM
I've been seeing ppl do it online for a few weeks now. How ever, that glitch still doesn't top all the glitches Illum faction has(plus the ones you listed). Here are a few I know of so far.

1. They got the radar glitch that lets them see the whole map and everything you are building no matter how big the map and it works even with the rush timer is on.

2. The Loyalty gun can be pre programed to force fire and capture everything in it's super long range. I tried this last night in a 2v2 quick match. 1st I used the radar to see everything on the map then I went after UEF. I programed the guns to cap all his tech centers 1st then the rest of his base and then force fired the Loyalty guns. All we saw was one big*** chain reaction of capturing . In the time it took me to check my base then cam zoom back to his, over half his base was mine, his acu had been killed by his own tech centers and a good portion of his army got caught in the blast.

I do agree though online is starting to get annoying.
---
Those with power lead,those without power follow,and those that hate power lie.
PrimeCawMaster since shut your mouth.
#3darkninja16Posted 5/21/2010 12:41:54 PM
anyone know how to do these glitches? I want to get the 25 wins achievement then never play online again but i just cant beat these ****tards...
---
reporter: What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist? sniper: recoil.
#4PRIME_CaW_MASTRPosted 5/21/2010 12:49:30 PM
^^^
lol I want that ach too, but can't get it cause, 1. there's not many ppl playing ranked any more(not to say there was a lot to begin with lol), or 2. the ppl that do play are doing these glitches lol.
---
Those with power lead,those without power follow,and those that hate power lie.
PrimeCawMaster since shut your mouth.
#5darkninja16Posted 5/21/2010 12:53:17 PM
^^ exactly! I need to at least be on even ground with these glitching ****s
---
reporter: What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist? sniper: recoil.