My own review for Fat **** of Cake (PSP)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake
  3. My own review for Fat **** of Cake (PSP)

User Info: hypertaylor

hypertaylor
5 years ago#1
Fat Princess:Fistful of cake for PSP was a good game, despite its flaws. its a game about tactical warfare, almost like Team Fortress 2, only with castles and knights. in the game the main characters are: You;the head of the army, The king,the kings servant,and the 2 princesses. there are 15 chapters in the PSP version and also 2 types of multiplayer: Infrastructure Mode, and Ad-Hoc (Online and LAN).
You are on the red team in singleplayer and cannot go to the other team. There are 5 options for abilitys. Warrior: the close range fighting one, Worker: the one who works collecting wood and stone, Mage: shooting fire from your scepter, Priest: to heal all of your teammates, and Ranger: the archer. if upgraded: Mage shoots ice and gets a potion, Warrior gets a better sword, Priest turns to the devil un-healing all opponents, Ranger gets a gun, and Worker gets to throw Bombs. as the back of the game case says, "Get a fat slice of carnage with a cherry on top". Multiplayer lets you play around the world using the PSN (PlayStation Network) and allows you to do three options: Create a server, Join a server, or Find the closest one with special wants possible. The only flaw of Multiplayer is that there's no chat, so you cant tell if someones hacking, or rage-quitting. Multiplayer has up to 8 players even though story goes up to 24 players, so that sucks more. It has a Mess About and Gladiate feature letting you fight without story mode. the modes for Mess About are: Jailbreak,Grim Reaper,Rescue the Princess,Snatch 'N' Grab,Demolition,Invasion,and Team Deathmatch. In 2 chapters i know of The King swears. in chapter 5 ,i think, and chapter 12 where they bleep out what he says while saying "OH FOR #@$% SAKE!". I give this game a 9.5 of 10.

User Info: hypertaylor

hypertaylor
5 years ago#2
sorry about the cover, i said Princess.

User Info: final_lap

final_lap
5 years ago#3
@topic title
"wait.. what?"

User Info: Heyeol

Heyeol
5 years ago#4
So it's fat princess of cake? o-o?

"I'm not your daughter, you crusty old fart!"
  1. Boards
  2. Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake
  3. My own review for Fat **** of Cake (PSP)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived