7min trailer

#31RichterB17Posted 1/14/2013 5:30:14 PM
jurrian91 posted...
Did anyone else notice when Raiden gets out of the car, he doesn't have his sword and sheath on his back but after the camera pans back to him he suddenly does?

The scene may have been edited. If it wasn't then that's pretty bad lol, but I think it's the former.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#32LordMe(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 5:30:17 PM
jurrian91 posted...
Did anyone else notice when Raiden gets out of the car, he doesn't have his sword and sheath on his back but after the camera pans back to him he suddenly does?

Nano-machines >_>
#33eric_otnessPosted 1/14/2013 5:30:47 PM
JohnnyCage1933 posted...
eric_otness posted...
JohnnyCage1933 posted...
Raiden is so queer....with that being said I will put up with his lame self just because its metal gear

You DO realize that Raiden's married with a woman and had a kid with her, right?

Do you realize that using queer means strange or odd?

Well, that's news to me. In that sense, with this trailer, he is "odd" in that he's gone insane.
#34ShinorosPosted 1/14/2013 5:30:52 PM
That was soo awesome..... dear god *cries at the sheer awesomness of action*

That video was soo amazing *cries*
#35jurrian91Posted 1/14/2013 5:31:00 PM
eric_otness posted...

Given the Denver police officer's comment about threatening a police officer requiring deadly force, it's likely he took the sword out off-screen.

Yeah, makes sense.
---
"He said that the MC made dick move." -gohobojoe
#36JohnnyCage1933Posted 1/14/2013 5:31:54 PM
eric_otness posted...
JohnnyCage1933 posted...
eric_otness posted...
JohnnyCage1933 posted...
Raiden is so queer....with that being said I will put up with his lame self just because its metal gear

You DO realize that Raiden's married with a woman and had a kid with her, right?

Do you realize that using queer means strange or odd?

Well, that's news to me. In that sense, with this trailer, he is "odd" in that he's gone insane.

If I wanted to comment on his sexual preference I would have used Homosexual or gay...they have def pushed Raiden off the deep end. I mean sure he was getting there in MGS4 but now its just wow
---
psn: TaNkBuStA40
#37eric_otnessPosted 1/14/2013 5:34:11 PM(edited)
RichterB17 posted...
jurrian91 posted...

The scene may have been edited. If it wasn't then that's pretty bad lol, but I think it's the former.

It's definitely the former. Why else would the police officer comment about being required to use lethal force for threatening a police officer?

"If I wanted to comment on his sexual preference I would have used Homosexual or gay...they have def pushed Raiden off the deep end. I mean sure he was getting there in MGS4 but now its just wow"

Well, sorry for the misunderstanding. English language gets very confusing at times, and I'm a native speaker of it. A word means one thing one moment, and means another thing the next, you know?
#38JohnnyCage1933Posted 1/14/2013 5:35:54 PM
eric_otness posted...
RichterB17 posted...
jurrian91 posted...

It's definitely the former. Why else would the police officer comment about being required to use lethal force for threatening a police officer?

"If I wanted to comment on his sexual preference I would have used Homosexual or gay...they have def pushed Raiden off the deep end. I mean sure he was getting there in MGS4 but now its just wow"

Well, sorry for the misunderstanding. English language gets very confusing at times, and I'm a native speaker of it. A word means one thing one moment, and means another thing the next, you know?

I understand...I'm not a raiden hater and very much enjoyed MGS2...I'm just not sure if all this crazy ness is going to lead to cool...I hope it does
---
psn: TaNkBuStA40
#39CassyChanPosted 1/14/2013 5:41:29 PM
Well, that was certainly... insane. I'm not really liking Raiden's radical transformation from his MGS2&4 self to a complete nutjob cop-killer tb, I'm sure in-game the transformation from MGS4 Raiden to post-Sam battle Raiden we see in the demo all the way to bat-**** insane Jack the Ripper wil probably make it seem more fitting though.

That said, the game looked awesome.
---
Currently playing: Anarchy Reigns
Games I play: http://psnprofiles.com/cassychan
#40personae777Posted 1/14/2013 5:44:25 PM
Holy crud...I hope those were corrupt cyborg cops.