7min trailer

#71eric_otnessPosted 1/14/2013 7:59:29 PM
rice_noodles posted...
Oh my, cop killing.

Think they'll get into trouble in America?

Personally, I'm not even sure if they're actually cops. At least two, if not four of the "cops" are wearing facemasks that resemble too closely the Desperado soldiers', not to mention later into the fight there was an enemy that was obviously an advanced Desperado cyborg attacking Raiden.
#72babyjocsterPosted 1/14/2013 8:09:28 PM
The red aura Raiden will probably activate like Bayonetta's serious mode during or around boss fights or better yet only at certain points in the game. It does look really bada** though, I can't wait for this game to come out.
---
PSN: jarquel
LIVE: JocDaKid
#73RagirothPosted 1/14/2013 8:14:32 PM
eric_otness posted...
Ragiroth posted...
Cool trailer but c'mon, no new weapons AGAIN? Not even sub-weapons? I really hope they're just not trying to spoil them. But I mean at least show Etranger in action. We've kinda seen that already.

I also lol'd at Raiden driving the car in that body. And I think those cops kinda deserved it. And I was wondering what the deal with the red kinda aura Raiden has in the Mon that was soon fight. Awesome.

Monsoon? I thought that was Sundowner? The environment resembled that of Sundowner from that scan, anyway.

Hmmmmm well there were definitely pics from the Monsoon fight in those scans.

And yeah I could've sworn I heard a cop say "Awwww **** me!". If they really did say that, the game just got 12 times more awesome if that was possible.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#74WingedHunterMK2Posted 1/14/2013 8:22:19 PM
Ragiroth posted...
eric_otness posted...
Ragiroth posted...
Cool trailer but c'mon, no new weapons AGAIN? Not even sub-weapons? I really hope they're just not trying to spoil them. But I mean at least show Etranger in action. We've kinda seen that already.

I also lol'd at Raiden driving the car in that body. And I think those cops kinda deserved it. And I was wondering what the deal with the red kinda aura Raiden has in the Mon that was soon fight. Awesome.

Monsoon? I thought that was Sundowner? The environment resembled that of Sundowner from that scan, anyway.

Hmmmmm well there were definitely pics from the Monsoon fight in those scans.

And yeah I could've sworn I heard a cop say "Awwww **** me!". If they really did say that, the game just got 12 times more awesome if that was possible.

So long as they don't go overboard with the swearing its all good. Need I remind you of the recent DmC F bombing back and forth sequence with Dante and the first boss of the game? That was just immature. Whoever wrote that script was like a kid who discovered swearing for the first time in their lives.
---
http://tinyurl.com/bzmf8qv MGTOW 4 Life
#75Me32415Posted 1/14/2013 8:55:58 PM
hmm... he's driving on the wrong side of the car... is he in amurica? if so this game gets an automatic +2 to its review score
#76RichterB17Posted 1/14/2013 8:58:37 PM
Me32415 posted...
hmm... he's driving on the wrong side of the car... is he in amurica? if so this game gets an automatic +2 to its review score

He's in Denver, Colorado.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#77eric_otnessPosted 1/14/2013 8:58:48 PM
Me32415 posted...

Actually, it's the correct side. Americans, with the exception of mail trucks, have the drivers side on the left (or right, if the car is facing you), and he is on that side.
#78chaosflame108Posted 1/14/2013 10:06:26 PM
"That nickname you love so much, you wanna know how i got it?"

So chilling.
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#79PhaildPosted 1/15/2013 2:19:10 AM
rice_noodles posted...
Oh my, cop killing.

"Cops" do not have the authority to use lethal force on suspects just because they feel like it.

In other words, they were corrupt, bought off or simply Desperado operatives in disguise.
---
Days left in Service: 0 / That's that
World Gone Wrong. Make It Right: 2013 / 2 / 19
#80rice_noodlesPosted 1/15/2013 2:33:04 AM
Phaild posted...
rice_noodles posted...
Oh my, cop killing.

"Cops" do not have the authority to use lethal force on suspects just because they feel like it.

They do in America.

Oh ho ho.