So are you a Hack 'n Slash fan and/or a Metal Gear Solid fan?

#1Tster01Posted 1/21/2013 7:07:59 AM
I'm far more of a Metal Gear Solid fan, this game has got my interest though, really hope it lives up to the hype.
---
O___O
#2drdropemPosted 1/21/2013 7:14:21 AM
Im a fan of both plus its a metal gear game its gonna be great if your a true fan of the series then buy it if you wanna complain bc its a hack n slash go play something else

Right
---
Mount an Dew Me!!
#3LightningSkyPosted 1/21/2013 7:32:12 AM
I'm a huge fan of both and this is looking to be a good game but I am still disappointed about the story.
#4devak108Posted 1/21/2013 7:36:24 AM
Yup big fan of both too. Metal Gear is one of the best game series ever made. And I've been replaying DMC3:SE to get pumped for this. Definitely very much looking forward to MGR.
---
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oyA8odjCzZ4#
#5SteadyingMeatPosted 1/21/2013 7:45:15 AM
Metal Gear fan that's mostly just interested in this for the story, which doesn't look all that great so far. That said, the gameplay look nice. Well, aside from the footage in the Jack the Ripper trailer. By far the roughest looking trailer they've released gameplay wise, if you ask me.
---
" hey meat-kun y you no sig? :| "
#6DaggeraxePosted 1/21/2013 7:48:04 AM
Both.
#7AFreebyPosted 1/21/2013 7:51:34 AM
I guess I'll be the 1st pure hack and slash fan here. Truthfully, I never really liked the Metal Gear series. They are good games, just not my type of games. I'm just looking forward to playing a good action game after being letdown by the whole DMC fiasco.
---
Before me things create were none, save things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Official Dark Emperor Mundus of the DmC board
#8LightningSkyPosted 1/21/2013 7:54:37 AM
AFreeby posted...
I guess I'll be the 1st pure hack and slash fan here. Truthfully, I never really liked the Metal Gear series. They are good games, just not my type of games. I'm just looking forward to playing a good action game after being letdown by the whole DMC fiasco.

Can we not mention that? And I'm surprised with how well Platinum games is doing in attracting non Metal Gear fans.
#9darkdragon_9600Posted 1/21/2013 8:00:53 AM
Both.
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#10AFreebyPosted 1/21/2013 8:00:57 AM
LightningSky posted...
AFreeby posted...

Can we not mention that? And I'm surprised with how well Platinum games is doing in attracting non Metal Gear fans.

I love most of the games Platinum has made, so it's not that surprising. As long as they make the gameplay, I could care less about what series the game is from.
---
Before me things create were none, save things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Official Dark Emperor Mundus of the DmC board