Opinions on the demo?

#21Ikaru_Posted 1/22/2013 7:46:13 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...
Ikaru_ posted...
The demo that was released today.

You troll The PSN has not updated ! (that goes for everyone)
Before you come in here with your B.S play the damn demo first!
I bet this troll didn't even know the demo everyone has been talking about was released first with Z.O.E.

Man, this is was a waste of time.

Yeah, especially with the part that says I downloaded it from the XBL marketplace and not the PSN.

Damn I missed that!
AAhh! that why I hate it when Xbox users come in psn forums!
#22DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 7:47:22 AM
Ikaru_ posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
Ikaru_ posted...

I bet this troll didn't even know the demo everyone has been talking about was released first with Z.O.E.

Yeah, especially with the part that says I downloaded it from the XBL marketplace and not the PSN.

Damn I missed that!

You do know some people have both consoles right? These boards are more active for H&S games, that's why people come to them.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#23ReallyDamnMad2Posted 1/22/2013 7:50:07 AM
You don't see a flash if they are OFF the screen and they blind side you. That type of thing is absolutely okay if it had a regular block mechanic, but I realize this game is about the timing. However, if things get hectic, you will not see the eye flash if the enemy is not in view so you cannot possibly know when to parry and in which direction.
---
Take this quarter. Go downtown, and have a RAT...GNAW THAT THING OFF YOUR FACE...
#24Ikaru_Posted 1/22/2013 7:51:56 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...
Ikaru_ posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
Ikaru_ posted...

Damn I missed that!

You do know some people have both consoles right? These boards are more active for H&S games, that's why people come to them.

Oh shut up,Like I care or know the xbos390 forum is more active or not.
Honest mistake.

still I find it hard to believe that the game didn't feel as as good as bayonetta.
but I guess it's your opinion ( I very bad one IMO)
#25DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 7:57:23 AM
So anyone else got an opinion of the demo or would you all rather just attack mine?
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#26RichterB17Posted 1/22/2013 7:58:54 AM
Ikaru_ posted...
Honest mistake.

still I find it hard to believe that the game didn't feel as as good as bayonetta.

I think he just doesn't get the concepts that are in the demo. He won't even say what's wrong with Blade Mode. I think he may have not had the controller on Type C (best controller configuration for the game). Or may he's not be incorporating it into the gameplay right.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#27sworderPosted 1/22/2013 8:03:09 AM
ReallyDamnMad2 posted...
You don't see a flash if they are OFF the screen and they blind side you. That type of thing is absolutely okay if it had a regular block mechanic, but I realize this game is about the timing. However, if things get hectic, you will not see the eye flash if the enemy is not in view so you cannot possibly know when to parry and in which direction.

Then you press square + cross (whatever it is on xbox) and Raiden jumps to the side with invincibility frames, problem solved
#28DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 8:04:25 AM
RichterB17 posted...
Ikaru_ posted...
Honest mistake.

I think he just doesn't get the concepts that are in the demo. He won't even say what's wrong with Blade Mode. I think he may have not had the controller on Type C (best controller configuration for the game). Or may he's not be incorporating it into the gameplay right.

After trying the demo again to give it another chance, the blade mode feels automated, sure you can use the right stick but it just doesn't seem as good, it feels like it's all over the place and yes, I know how to use it from watching preview videos before my skill get's questioned.
---
#29sworderPosted 1/22/2013 8:05:00 AM
Anyway I haven't downloaded the demo yet, but the combat does look simple. There doesn't seem to be a lot to experiment when the weak attacks are random and the strong attacks are always the same combo.

I'm not worried about it tho because if the game is a challenge, I will have fun with it
#30Ikaru_Posted 1/22/2013 8:05:34 AM
sworder posted...
ReallyDamnMad2 posted...

Then you press square + cross (whatever it is on xbox) and Raiden jumps to the side with invincibility frames, problem solved

LOL ^ this so true,where my mandatory MOLU_JPN video? has anyone seen it?