Opinions on the demo?

#31mearhar1Posted 1/22/2013 8:06:36 AM
Ikaru_ posted...
The demo that was released today.

You troll The PSN has not updated ! (that goes for everyone)
Before you come in here with your B.S play the damn demo first!
I bet this troll didn't even know the demo everyone has been talking about was released first with Z.O.E.

Man, this is was a waste of time.

Or you know, read the whole board...before you make yourself look like an idiot
#32devak108Posted 1/22/2013 8:11:39 AM
LightningSky posted...
DarkchocolateX posted...
This game feels a lot better then Bayonetta and DMC 3. I can't wait anymore for the full release.

That's a bold statement especially if you're saying that to someone like me who is a huge fan of Bayonetta. But I am hopeful that it will be better.

Bold statement indeed. We'll see about that.
---
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oyA8odjCzZ4#
#33SBKidJamXPosted 1/22/2013 8:14:40 AM
RichterB17 posted...
Ikaru_ posted...
Oh shut up,Like I care or know the xbos390 forum is more active or not.
Honest mistake.

still I find it hard to believe that the game didn't feel as as good as bayonetta.
but I guess it's your opinion ( I very bad one IMO)

I think he just doesn't get the concepts that are in the demo. He won't even say what's wrong with Blade Mode. I think he may have not had the controller on Type C (best controller configuration for the game). Or may he's not be incorporating it into the gameplay right.

Or maybe he just didn't like the game?
---
The triple-A battery hasn't been invented that can count the ninjas I've left headless.
#34RichterB17Posted 1/22/2013 8:24:40 AM
SBKidJamX posted...
RichterB17 posted...
Ikaru_ posted...
Honest mistake.

still I find it hard to believe that the game didn't feel as as good as bayonetta.

I think he just doesn't get the concepts that are in the demo. He won't even say what's wrong with Blade Mode. I think he may have not had the controller on Type C (best controller configuration for the game). Or may he's not be incorporating it into the gameplay right.

Impossible! I'm kidding, but I just want to know his specific reasons for not liking it. Whenever I don't like something I usually have a reason for not liking it, yes I know I'm not TC and we are all different people, but I just want to understand. I guess the game just didn't click for him.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#35DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 8:26:17 AM
RichterB17 posted...
SBKidJamX posted...
RichterB17 posted...
Ikaru_ posted...
Honest mistake.

Impossible! I'm kidding, but I just want to know his specific reasons for not liking it. Whenever I don't like something I usually have a reason for not liking it, yes I know I'm not TC and we are all different people, but I just want to understand. I guess the game just didn't click for him.

I honestly couldn't tell you, I thought the game looked awesome in the trailers, I love H&S games they seem like a dying breed atm though, I said I will pick it up when it's lower in price but I'm not discouraging others from playing it and enjoying it.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#36RichterB17Posted 1/22/2013 8:29:31 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...
RichterB17 posted...
SBKidJamX posted...
RichterB17 posted...
Ikaru_ posted...
Honest mistake.

I honestly couldn't tell you, I thought the game looked awesome in the trailers, I love H&S games they seem like a dying breed atm though, I said I will pick it up when it's lower in price but I'm not discouraging others from playing it and enjoying it.

I see. Well hopefully whenever you play the final version of the game you will feel much better.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#37SixSixSevenEighPosted 1/22/2013 8:40:42 AM
Anyone know what time the US PSN store updates?

I'm in the UK and hoping it's not region locked like the JP demo...
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
PSN: liam6678
#38DarkAdonis123Posted 1/22/2013 8:44:46 AM
The demo was underwhelming for me as well. Before I said the game looked like Raiden May Cry, but after playing the demo it's more like Ninja Raiden. The combat is ok. The cutting mechanic isn't as cool as I thought it'd be.

And visually the game is sub par. The Raiden model looks amazing, and so do the bosses. But the environment featured in the demo is very ugly. Like launch 360 quality textures.

When I get the chance I'll be switching my preorder to something else. I'm still going to buy the game, just not day 1 like I originally planned. I'll wait for a $39.99 sale or something. But since it comes out 4 days after my birthday, someone will probably gift it to me.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#39Ikaru_Posted 1/22/2013 8:48:23 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
The demo was underwhelming for me as well. Before I said the game looked like Raiden May Cry, but after playing the demo it's more like Ninja Raiden. The combat is ok. The cutting mechanic isn't as cool as I thought it'd be.

And visually the game is sub par. The Raiden model looks amazing, and so do the bosses. But the environment featured in the demo is very ugly. Like launch 360 quality textures.

When I get the chance I'll be switching my preorder to something else. I'm still going to buy the game, just not day 1 like I originally planned. I'll wait for a $39.99 sale or something. But since it comes out 4 days after my birthday, someone will probably gift it to me.

well this is what can we expect from xbox360 users/no wonder the game it's canceled in japan,and you bought an xbox360?
you guys just don't get it .
#40ClericIdolaPosted 1/22/2013 8:55:01 AM
It boggles my mind how people get button prompts mixed up with QTEs?

I guess a lot of 'em didn't play Shenmue, huh? ..or for a more recent example, Asura's Wrath.
---
"This isn't ATB. This is Command Synergy Battle... Welcome to the Future."