Worst game by Platinum.

#11digidevilwil(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 6:44:54 PM
DarkNight11 posted...
sworder posted...
Too bad you feel that way, this game is amazing

Plus, topic title = Madworld.

At least Madworld never seemed like it was suppose to be anymore than what it was. This is a really awful action game compared to what Platinum has already proven themselves capable of.
---
PSN: PandaKingEX
#12digidevilwil(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 6:47:02 PM
HiCEctoCooler posted...
Oh look, someone else that couldn't figure it out. This is getting quite hilarious.

I wish this game had something to figure out, like Platinum games normally do.
---
#13_denizen_Posted 1/25/2013 6:49:06 PM
It not like you are going to dodge/roll all day except DMC2 Dante.
#14Drifter187Posted 1/25/2013 7:51:02 PM
BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
I drift from board to board not a troll dont spill verbal diarrhea , I'm drifter.... Drifter187
Currently playing: Max Payne 3
#15CymerianPosted 1/25/2013 7:54:26 PM
digidevilwil posted...
tomtom56789 posted...
I'm sure someone will create a better response than what I would say so I will just reply to the Ninja run out of a attack comment you had.

Parry.

Explain how parry is supposed to substitute this, in fact it doesn't seem like you can even trigger parry unless in battle, and about to be hit O.o

That statement alone let's me know you don't know what the **** you're doing. Parry can be activated anytime. If you activate it early, it becomes a block. At the right moment, you'll be rewarded with a counter attack or QTE.
---
Fanboys: I want Tales of-
Excalibur: Fool! What right do you have to want a tales game? My legend dates back to the 12th century!
#16digidevilwil(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 7:58:54 PM
Cymerian posted...
digidevilwil posted...
tomtom56789 posted...
I'm sure someone will create a better response than what I would say so I will just reply to the Ninja run out of a attack comment you had.

Parry.

Explain how parry is supposed to substitute this, in fact it doesn't seem like you can even trigger parry unless in battle, and about to be hit O.o

That statement alone let's me know you don't know what the **** you're doing. Parry can be activated anytime. If you activate it early, it becomes a block. At the right moment, you'll be rewarded with a counter attack or QTE.

I've tried to activate it out of battle countless times, and I still have no clue how this even relates at all to being able to cancel animations into a mobile option, because last I checked parry has NO mobility whatsoever.

You're gonna have to explain your counter statement before telling me stuff I already know.
---
#17F0XholePosted 1/25/2013 7:59:08 PM
digidevilwil posted...

What the hell are you wanting to parry? A gust of wind? How about, the next time you are being attacked, press Square and X together. That is the roll/dodge you are seeking.

The game is based around always "moving forward" and attacks, so the parry and dodge are linked to the attack button, always urging you to stay on the offensive. I love the NG series, but I do admit that it gets old being in the defensive stance for half of the game.
#18F0XholePosted 1/25/2013 8:00:16 PM
digidevilwil posted...
I've tried to activate it out of battle countless times, and I still have no clue how this even relates at all to being able to cancel animations into a mobile option, because last I checked parry has NO mobility whatsoever.

You're gonna have to explain your counter statement before telling me stuff I already know.

Oh, and if you want to cancel, try entering Blade Mode. That cancels a lot of moves.
#19rice_noodlesPosted 1/25/2013 8:03:10 PM
F0Xhole posted...
What the hell are you wanting to parry? A gust of wind?

TC is amazing. Man why the heck is this board is ****ing weird?
#20digidevilwil(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 8:11:52 PM
F0Xhole posted...
digidevilwil posted...

What the hell are you wanting to parry? A gust of wind? How about, the next time you are being attacked, press Square and X together. That is the roll/dodge you are seeking.

The game is based around always "moving forward" and attacks, so the parry and dodge are linked to the attack button, always urging you to stay on the offensive. I love the NG series, but I do admit that it gets old being in the defensive stance for half of the game.

I don't even want to parry. To be honest.

I'm trying to understand why someone countered ninja run cancel with parry, and thanks for what you said. This game is about moving forward and offense, yet stuff like ninja run cancel doesn't exist. This game doesn't do a great job at doing what it claims it wants to do.

Blade cancel is ok, but not great.
---