Who's gonna start on the hardest mode available from the start?

#11SyggysPosted 1/26/2013 6:54:55 AM
snake2410 posted...
Goldsickle posted...
If Hardest difficulty is available from the start and difficulty completion Trophies stack, I will play the Hardest difficulty first, just like how I started on Professional for RE6.

The only difficulty based trophies for this game are S ranking everything on Revengence and beating the 5 main bosses on Hard or above without getting hit. No other difficulty trophies otherwise.

****.. I have a feeling that one is gonna make me cry. Is there a place I can look at a spoiler free trophy list?
---
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss
#12PhantomEmperorPosted 1/26/2013 7:00:11 AM
snake2410 posted...
Goldsickle posted...
If Hardest difficulty is available from the start and difficulty completion Trophies stack, I will play the Hardest difficulty first, just like how I started on Professional for RE6.

The only difficulty based trophies for this game are S ranking everything on Revengence and beating the 5 main bosses on Hard or above without getting hit. No other difficulty trophies otherwise.

Are you serious O_O
---
PSN:PhantomEmperor
PSASBR:Raiden,Sly,Ratchet UNIB:Seth,Gordeau BBCP:Hakumen,hazama,jin UMVC3:Jill,vjoe,storm SSF4ae:Vega,Yang SSBB:Fox,Marth MK9:Ermac KOF:K`
#13major_manmulletPosted 1/26/2013 7:00:52 AM
I'll probably start on hard. I want the game to kick my arse enough that it forces me to learn all the mechanics, but I think I'll have more fun if I work up to Revengeance mode.
#14GirgantePosted 1/26/2013 7:01:56 AM
Beating the bosses without getting hit I think will be doable for me, but S-ranking everything on Revengeance? Wow, that's one tough trophy.. do you have a link for that? Usually they don't do trophies that are that extreme.
---
No matter what happens, there will be a solution when it happens. - Yoh Asakura, Shaman King
PSN: Girgante; WoW: Zepheldir, Death Knight, Sporeggar EU
#15jurrian91Posted 1/26/2013 7:09:06 AM(edited)
Probably normal. The whole "This game is too easy" thing is stupid because you only fight the most basic of enemies in the demo. I have no doubt the game will be much more difficult later on.
---
"He said that the MC made dick move." -gohobojoe
#16DarkchocolateX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 7:06:27 AM
Girgante posted...
DarkchocolateX posted...
I know i am. Gonna try and do a run with only the HF blade from the start to.

Why would you only use the HF blade? That's like limiting yourself to less combos / abilities / style for absolutely no reason at all. O_o

Baffling.

Skill. I've beaten DMC1 to on DMD mode with the Force edge, no DT and no upgrades. I just like to have massive skill with 1 weapon. Swords>anything els.
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
#17GirgantePosted 1/26/2013 7:08:46 AM
First playthrough though? Setting limitations on combo ability.. Well whatever floats your boat I guess.
---
No matter what happens, there will be a solution when it happens. - Yoh Asakura, Shaman King
#18DarkchocolateX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 7:13:45 AM
Girgante posted...
First playthrough though? Setting limitations on combo ability.. Well whatever floats your boat I guess.

Not on the first playthrough because DMD wasn't unlocked from the start. Did those with the use of other weapons. Some people like a challenge, i don't blame you for liking to breeze through games. There are only a few games out there that are fun yet challenging, and i like to take the challenge to the max.
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
#19Tbar67Posted 1/26/2013 7:16:32 AM
I almost always try to enjoy the storyline on my first playthrough, so I usually just stick with normal at first to get through the game smoolthly, while still being able to enjoy the gameplay at the same time. Instead of having a hard time playing through the game and take God knows how long to beat the game, I'd rather find out where they go with the story first.
---
I'M GETTING SLEEPY!! ..................... I FEEL ASLEEP!!
#20GirgantePosted 1/26/2013 7:18:43 AM
I meant MGR with only the sword on the first playthrough. I know DMD was not unlocked from the start. Btw, I don't like to breeze through games. I completed DMC on DMD as well. I just don't like making the game boring by limiting myself to the starter move-set or 1 weapon when the game is just more interesting when utilising all options.

But again, as I said, whatever floats your boat. I just find it a bit weird to intentionally limit combo options, which is pretty much the meat of such games.
---