Who's gonna start on the hardest mode available from the start?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. Who's gonna start on the hardest mode available from the start?
3 years ago#11
snake2410 posted...
Goldsickle posted...
If Hardest difficulty is available from the start and difficulty completion Trophies stack, I will play the Hardest difficulty first, just like how I started on Professional for RE6.

The only difficulty based trophies for this game are S ranking everything on Revengence and beating the 5 main bosses on Hard or above without getting hit. No other difficulty trophies otherwise.

****.. I have a feeling that one is gonna make me cry. Is there a place I can look at a spoiler free trophy list?
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss
3 years ago#12
snake2410 posted...
Goldsickle posted...
If Hardest difficulty is available from the start and difficulty completion Trophies stack, I will play the Hardest difficulty first, just like how I started on Professional for RE6.

The only difficulty based trophies for this game are S ranking everything on Revengence and beating the 5 main bosses on Hard or above without getting hit. No other difficulty trophies otherwise.

Are you serious O_O
PSN:PhantomEmperor
PSASBR:Raiden,Sly,Ratchet UNIB:Seth,Gordeau BBCP:Hakumen,hazama,jin UMVC3:Jill,vjoe,storm SSF4ae:Vega,Yang SSBB:Fox,Marth MK9:Ermac KOF:K`
3 years ago#13
I'll probably start on hard. I want the game to kick my arse enough that it forces me to learn all the mechanics, but I think I'll have more fun if I work up to Revengeance mode.
3 years ago#14
Beating the bosses without getting hit I think will be doable for me, but S-ranking everything on Revengeance? Wow, that's one tough trophy.. do you have a link for that? Usually they don't do trophies that are that extreme.
No matter what happens, there will be a solution when it happens. - Yoh Asakura, Shaman King
PSN: Girgante; WoW: Zepheldir, Death Knight, Sporeggar EU
3 years ago#15
Probably normal. The whole "This game is too easy" thing is stupid because you only fight the most basic of enemies in the demo. I have no doubt the game will be much more difficult later on.
"He said that the MC made dick move." -gohobojoe
3 years ago#16
Girgante posted...
DarkchocolateX posted...
I know i am. Gonna try and do a run with only the HF blade from the start to.

Why would you only use the HF blade? That's like limiting yourself to less combos / abilities / style for absolutely no reason at all. O_o

Baffling.

Skill. I've beaten DMC1 to on DMD mode with the Force edge, no DT and no upgrades. I just like to have massive skill with 1 weapon. Swords>anything els.
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
3 years ago#17
First playthrough though? Setting limitations on combo ability.. Well whatever floats your boat I guess.
No matter what happens, there will be a solution when it happens. - Yoh Asakura, Shaman King
3 years ago#18
Girgante posted...
First playthrough though? Setting limitations on combo ability.. Well whatever floats your boat I guess.

Not on the first playthrough because DMD wasn't unlocked from the start. Did those with the use of other weapons. Some people like a challenge, i don't blame you for liking to breeze through games. There are only a few games out there that are fun yet challenging, and i like to take the challenge to the max.
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
3 years ago#19
I almost always try to enjoy the storyline on my first playthrough, so I usually just stick with normal at first to get through the game smoolthly, while still being able to enjoy the gameplay at the same time. Instead of having a hard time playing through the game and take God knows how long to beat the game, I'd rather find out where they go with the story first.
I'M GETTING SLEEPY!! ..................... I FEEL ASLEEP!!
3 years ago#20
I meant MGR with only the sword on the first playthrough. I know DMD was not unlocked from the start. Btw, I don't like to breeze through games. I completed DMC on DMD as well. I just don't like making the game boring by limiting myself to the starter move-set or 1 weapon when the game is just more interesting when utilising all options.

But again, as I said, whatever floats your boat. I just find it a bit weird to intentionally limit combo options, which is pretty much the meat of such games.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. Who's gonna start on the hardest mode available from the start?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived