Who's gonna start on the hardest mode available from the start?

#21DonugeePosted 1/26/2013 7:34:17 AM
I tend to play on normal first, and when im really familiar with the gameplay I go for harder.
#22SolidHaseoPosted 1/26/2013 8:00:13 AM
I'll play on hardest as well, forces to get better and enemies died too easily on normal in demo, also will be doing HF blade only run because I like 1 weapon only runs, if there's NG+, which I hope, if will be awesome as I'll use other weapons then....
---
Official Husband of Fei Rin in the AR Board
AR Main: Fei Rin
#23TaizukuPosted 1/26/2013 8:07:40 AM
I will!
---
I'm sorry, I'm an infallible pro, and you're far too casul to beat me in anything. Desu~
#24rahmed51387Posted 1/26/2013 8:10:42 AM
*signs*
---
PSN:LonelyDesperado
MissTFayed: rahmed51387 - You got the surfer accent. You are officially the smartest person on here.
#25largerockPosted 1/26/2013 8:57:54 AM
*signs*
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#26snake2410Posted 1/26/2013 9:06:50 AM(edited)
Girgante posted...
Beating the bosses without getting hit I think will be doable for me, but S-ranking everything on Revengeance? Wow, that's one tough trophy.. do you have a link for that? Usually they don't do trophies that are that extreme.

http://exophase.com/game/metal-gear-rising-revengeance-xbox/achievements/

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/metal-gear-solid-rising/achievements/

Hope this helps. The xbox360 one has the 5 achievements/trophies for beating each boss on hard without getting hit listed as secret because they have spoilers in there descriptions.

I also almost wonder if there will be some sort of catch though, like each mission might have an overal rank where you just have to hit S with that and its dependent on how many points you get throughout that mission rather then if you S ranked every single fight in said mission. Kinda like how DMC did it.
---
PSN: Snake2410
MGS SAGA 4x Plat!, GoW SAGA 5x Plat!, ZoE HD 2x Plat! N7 Elite x3!
#27devak108Posted 1/26/2013 9:09:10 AM
Raeng posted...
Going to start on normal. I'm a slow learner and like my first experience to be a fun one not a frustrating one. Take my time, experiment and have fun. I'll do the hardcore stuff later.

Same.
---
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oyA8odjCzZ4#
#28GoldsicklePosted 1/27/2013 6:32:03 PM
I'll still start at Hard Mode for the Bosses.

Despite all the flaws I discovered for this game I thank Platinum games for having the decency to add a "restart from checkpoint". function, with no penalty.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#29Dersu_UzalaPosted 1/27/2013 6:44:02 PM(edited)
From: Goldsickle | #028Despite all the flaws I discovered for this game I thank Platinum games for having the decency to add a "restart from checkpoint". function, with no penalty.

Except Bayonetta completely destroyed your ranking if you so much as continued from a checkpoint once in a stage? You know, "THE SHADOW REMAINS CAST?"
#30RichterB17Posted 1/27/2013 6:48:21 PM
Goldsickle posted...
I'll still start at Hard Mode for the Bosses.

Despite all the flaws I discovered for this game I thank Platinum games for having the decency to add a "restart from checkpoint". function, with no penalty.

Speaking of flaws, you said that the 180 Blade Mode glitch is still in the final build and can be see in the new videos. I looked at all the new videos and I didn't see it any of them. Can you post up the video that had it in there?
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden