Who's gonna start on the hardest mode available from the start?

#31ReceiverxWisdomPosted 1/27/2013 7:50:51 PM
*Signs*
I love a good challenge.
---
"A rose best blooms near death. You're in full bloom, pal!" ~ Iori Yagami
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#32GoldsicklePosted 1/27/2013 8:06:46 PM
Dersu_Uzala posted...
Except Bayonetta completely destroyed your ranking if you so much as continued from a checkpoint once in a stage?

You could quit to the main menu and continue from there to restart from a checkpoint, with no penalties.

It's a very tiring process, due to the loading time but makes a good faux "restart from checkpoint" feature.

RichterB17 posted...
Speaking of flaws, you said that the 180 Blade Mode glitch is still in the final build and can be see in the new videos. I looked at all the new videos and I didn't see it any of them. Can you post up the video that had it in there?

I already posted it in the "good as DmC" topic.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#33ZakuLordJoePosted 1/27/2013 8:15:55 PM
Not me. I always start on the easiest difficult. When I fully upgrade Raiden, then I'll try the harder difficulties.
---
No...the legendary Sparda...it can't be!
#34Dersu_UzalaPosted 1/27/2013 8:19:08 PM
You could quit to the main menu and continue from there to restart from a checkpoint, with no penalties.

It's a very tiring process, due to the loading time but makes a good faux "restart from checkpoint" feature.

Bayonetta's loading times are very quick on 360.
#35GoldsicklePosted 1/27/2013 8:26:35 PM
Dersu_Uzala posted...
Bayonetta's loading times are very quick on 360.

It's on par with the 360, once you get the patch that allows you to install the game on the PS3.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#36Ace10of27SpadesPosted 1/27/2013 8:38:45 PM
Definitely going to probably. We will see what MGRR bringsus. If there is some kind of 35 hour Chicken Run bs, though, I'm getting it out of the way first, so I never have to do it again. Hate those Chicken emblems hard.
---
"You want it one way, but it's the other way" - Marlon Brando
#37overmaxxPosted 1/27/2013 9:10:28 PM
I usually start in the second to last highest difficulty in the entire game.

So, for example, if a game has Normal, Hard and Very Hard, I'll start on Hard.
If a game has Normal and Hard only, but unlocks an additional harder mode after completing the game, then I'll start on Hard as well.

Since Rising by the looks of it lets you pick Easy, Normal or Hard, and then unlocks Revengeance, I'll start on Hard.
#38MGRRevengeancePosted 1/27/2013 9:13:16 PM
Since I'm going to do a let's play, I'm going to be doing it on hard. I'll be showing all you kids how to play.
#39ukokira1Posted 1/27/2013 10:14:27 PM
Girgante posted...
Beating the bosses without getting hit I think will be doable for me, but S-ranking everything on Revengeance? Wow, that's one tough trophy.. do you have a link for that? Usually they don't do trophies that are that extreme.

Metal Gear Solid 4 has a trophy that requires collecting every ipod song... And that involves getting the Big Boss Emblem.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#40RichterB17Posted 1/27/2013 10:15:15 PM
Goldsickle posted...
Dersu_Uzala posted...
Except Bayonetta completely destroyed your ranking if you so much as continued from a checkpoint once in a stage?

RichterB17 posted...
Speaking of flaws, you said that the 180 Blade Mode glitch is still in the final build and can be see in the new videos. I looked at all the new videos and I didn't see it any of them. Can you post up the video that had it in there?

I already posted it in the "good as DmC" topic.

Oh okay I'll check it out.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden