Interesting interview that talks about the difficulty a bit.

#31sliceningPosted 1/30/2013 1:59:50 PM
Taizuku posted...
slicening posted...
believe it or not, there are more than just the best gamers in the world interested in playing this game. i really cant understand what all the fuss is about. there will be different difficulty settings, there ya go. but noooo, we have to hear constant whining about if the game is going to be hard enough. maybe they will come out with an impossible mode. that way, the super duper great gamers will never actually be able to beat the game, and can be happy forever after.

What if it's too easy with the difficulties in it.

sigh.... play waisted, blind folded, one handed. etc...
#32TaizukuPosted 1/30/2013 2:03:46 PM
slicening posted...
Taizuku posted...
slicening posted...
believe it or not, there are more than just the best gamers in the world interested in playing this game. i really cant understand what all the fuss is about. there will be different difficulty settings, there ya go. but noooo, we have to hear constant whining about if the game is going to be hard enough. maybe they will come out with an impossible mode. that way, the super duper great gamers will never actually be able to beat the game, and can be happy forever after.

What if it's too easy with the difficulties in it.

sigh.... play waisted, blind folded, one handed. etc...

You're right. I should totally have to handicap myself because of someone else's unwillingness to learn and adapt.

Your attitude is a cancer in the world. Make everything easier for lazy asses.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4
#33Renegade109Posted 1/30/2013 2:23:29 PM
I lol'd.
---
http://i.imgur.com/PELu7.png [] http://i.imgur.com/Um6Qk.png
~ Nothing ventured, nothing gained. ~
#34Rude HeroPosted 1/30/2013 2:44:50 PM
Semi-auto parry is within an optional difficulty, the easy mode, simply don't select it.

I assume that you had no intention on playing easy to begin with, right?
---
Official Silver Knight Straight Sword of the Xbox 360 Dark Souls board
#35RichterB17(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 2:46:31 PM
Rude Hero posted...
Semi-auto parry is within an optional difficulty, the easy mode, simply don't select it.

Yep it's no different than Easy-Automatic from DMC and Bayonetta.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#36gamestop27Posted 1/30/2013 2:48:51 PM
" and in Easy mode, Raiden will now parry attacks in semi-automatic fashion"

I highly doubt the people squealing about the auto parry are ever gonna touch easy mode.
---
Evolution is not true, I've had a dog for 14 years and its still a dog no change into a cat.~William Simms
#37TaizukuPosted 1/30/2013 2:49:52 PM
RichterB17 posted...
Rude Hero posted...

Still, it brings to question what happens if people say Hard is too difficult or Revengeance?
---
#38RichterB17(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 2:52:24 PM
Taizuku posted...
RichterB17 posted...
Rude Hero posted...

Still, it brings to question what happens if people say Hard is too difficult or Revengeance?

Nothing cause they should know what they were getting into when they started Hard Mode and Revengeance Mode.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#39TaizukuPosted 1/30/2013 2:57:04 PM
RichterB17 posted...
Taizuku posted...
RichterB17 posted...
Rude Hero posted...

Nothing cause they should know what they were getting into when they started Hard Mode and Revengeance Mode.

I hope I'm just being a pessimist and you guys are right.
---
#40chaosflame108Posted 1/30/2013 2:57:51 PM
LOL wow, this is just sad. What ever happened to "practice and get better?" -___-

Sigh........the casualization of this generation is ridiculous. Apparently if games are difficult, it is considered a design flaw. XD HAVE YOU PEOPLE LEARNED NOTHING FROM NINJA GAIDEN 3?

lol reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Kramer sues a corporation because it's coffee was too hot. -____-
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!