Interesting interview that talks about the difficulty a bit.

#71overmaxxPosted 1/30/2013 5:15:48 PM
Billysan posted...
Has long has they didn't carry this ideology into the harder modes I'm fine.

The game should be fully accessible to MGS fans has well so I don't mind it in easy and normal.

Funny thing is, I can beat Bayonetta on Non-stop climax and I can finish Dark Souls in less than 2 hours, but when I play a Metal Gear Solid game, I cannot for the life of me progress without being seen or screwing things up, even on Normal.

Different set of skills, I guess.
#72doraemonllh1989Posted 1/30/2013 5:33:40 PM
DarkchocolateX posted...
People who suck so much at this game should just stay away IMO.

and then sales fail,game doesn't sell,and fans get butthurt
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#73doraemonllh1989Posted 1/30/2013 5:34:19 PM
overmaxx posted...
Billysan posted...

The game should be fully accessible to MGS fans has well so I don't mind it in easy and normal.

Funny thing is, I can beat Bayonetta on Non-stop climax and I can finish Dark Souls in less than 2 hours, but when I play a Metal Gear Solid game, I cannot for the life of me progress without being seen or screwing things up, even on Normal.

finish dark souls in 2 hours?sounds BS to me
---
#74RichterB17(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:36:21 PM
doraemonllh1989 posted...
overmaxx posted...
Billysan posted...

Sounds reasonable. People have finish it faster I believe.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#75HunterTrainer72Posted 1/30/2013 5:37:35 PM
/).T gamers these days is right. Gamers today make real ones look bad, we're look like little 8 yearolds who b*tch at their mom and dad just so they can have a stupid game where they think they're cool by cussing out other players. Plus they complain about the originality of a game, I never cared for MGS but I knew it was hard.
---
If I had a dollar for each time God was mentioned, I'd keep my money in a safe instead of using it for good.
#76overmaxxPosted 1/30/2013 5:43:07 PM(edited)
overmaxx posted...
Billysan posted...

People constantly finish it in the 1 hour mark, usually between 1:00 and 1:20.
My 1:54 personal best is actually really bad.

You need to get familiar with the speedrunning community!

EDIT: And here is the World Record, 59 minutes by a Japanese guy. Go figure.
http://youtu.be/Q0e5S2dakVU
#77doraemonllh1989Posted 1/30/2013 5:49:38 PM
RichterB17 posted...
overmaxx posted...
Billysan posted...

Sounds reasonable. People have finish it faster I believe.

but i thought they at least played several times to achieve that speed run?
---
#78CymerianPosted 1/30/2013 5:50:29 PM
This hand holding is annoying, but I guess the casual scrubs do deserve to be able to play a game they purchase. I just wish they kept all the "make it easier" tweaking in Easy mode.
---
Fanboys: I want Tales of-
Excalibur: Fool! What right do you have to want a tales game? My legend dates back to the 12th century!
#79MwarriorHieiPosted 1/30/2013 5:59:26 PM
This hand holding is annoying, but I guess the casual scrubs do deserve to be able to play a game they purchase. I just wish they kept all the "make it easier" tweaking in Easy mode.

and in Easy mode, Raiden will now parry attacks in semi-automatic fashion.

---
http://i.imgur.com/TQEciMP.jpg
#80vauxenPosted 1/30/2013 6:03:17 PM
RichterB17 posted...
Hopefully they will keep up their standards when it comes to higher difficulties.

This ^

The demo was really easy, soldier are like walking med packs. The attack of the geckos are really predictable they will glow if they attack,soldiers eyes glow red if they attack it's like some of the enemies in DmC....ugh, also the guard/parry gives you a long time to react. Hopefully this will change in the full game as this is a demo only.