Remember that interview?

#1Ikaru_Posted 1/30/2013 8:13:09 PM
http://gameplay.vg/

dude came in here the other day,
and said that he would talk to YUJI KOREKADO
he asked us what to ask metal gear rising director.

well none of the questions we asked to ask korekado made it.
LOL

"I am not fully satisfied with the entire game,but I knew this game would have not been possible to make without platinum games"

I like that attitude never pleased with what you made,
cant wait to see what these new directors can do for the next platinum game.
#2DullahansXMarkPosted 1/30/2013 8:15:59 PM
Not fully satisfied?

That could go either way >.>

Either he's only truly satisfied when a game exists that everyone can play and enjoy,

or he didn't pull all of his effort into it.

But this is Kojipro and Platinum, so I'm leaning toward the former.
#3Nok_Su_KowPosted 1/30/2013 8:17:46 PM
Sounds like a completely normal japanese response.
#4Bayonetta_Posted 1/30/2013 8:25:09 PM
Nok_Su_Kow posted...

Over the years I've slowly grown to hate Japanese indirect way of answering things.
#5sworderPosted 1/30/2013 8:58:53 PM
Nothing gameplay related, as I thought
#6trenkenPosted 1/30/2013 9:06:13 PM
I think with games like this when you have an ambitious idea and only so much money you're allowed to spend on building it, like this idea of cutting everything, other areas arent going to get as much love.

The area that I see is the graphics. They really are not impressive. He could be talking about that, and it is a little buggy. The physics are ridiculous and needed more work. You can cut a tree in half, and push the 2 halves like they weight no more than a cardboard box. Raiden is able to push them around just as easily.

You could dig for days about things that could be better, and him having worked on it, Ill bet the flaws are a major thorn in his side for something he spent a lot of time on.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#7DullahansXMarkPosted 1/30/2013 9:31:20 PM
trenken posted...
I think with games like this when you have an ambitious idea and only so much money you're allowed to spend on building it, like this idea of cutting everything, other areas arent going to get as much love.

The area that I see is the graphics. They really are not impressive. He could be talking about that, and it is a little buggy. The physics are ridiculous and needed more work. You can cut a tree in half, and push the 2 halves like they weight no more than a cardboard box. Raiden is able to push them around just as easily.

You could dig for days about things that could be better, and him having worked on it, Ill bet the flaws are a major thorn in his side for something he spent a lot of time on.

I will put it out there that I do miss Solid: Rising's graphics engine. That was just really pretty.

But at least this one will play super-smoothly. And that's what counts.
#8Nok_Su_KowPosted 1/30/2013 9:49:08 PM
Bayonetta_ posted...
Nok_Su_Kow posted...

Over the years I've slowly grown to hate Japanese indirect way of answering things.

Yeah, the humbleness of it can be a bit confusing sometimes. Like in this case.