I'm not sure if this has been posted, but it's an update on the difficulty.

#11ukokira1Posted 1/31/2013 9:10:34 PM
RichterB17 posted...
MGRRevengeance posted...
RichterB17 posted...
MGRRevengeance posted...
Yeah the guy who posts about the spines is annoying.

I used to feel the same at first, but his intentions were very good. So I appreciate the things he's done.

What has he done? All he did was complain.

That is sort of what he did. He made bug report topic on the forums that listed all the apparent bugs that could be seen in trailers which then also allowed people who've had the demo for awhile to post the bugs they've seen from just playing the game. The only reason he complained is because Platinum actually listens to their fans and they check the forums to see stuff like that. Nothing wrong with giving feedback, they know he's a fan.

But do they actually check gameFAQS. Because of this game and Bayonetta 2 more people here complained then pretty much anyone else.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#12RichterB17(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 9:24:35 PM(edited)
ukokira1 posted...
RichterB17 posted...
MGRRevengeance posted...
RichterB17 posted...
MGRRevengeance posted...
Yeah the guy who posts about the spines is annoying.

I used to feel the same at first, but his intentions were very good. So I appreciate the things he's done.

What has he done? All he did was complain.

That is sort of what he did. He made bug report topic on the forums that listed all the apparent bugs that could be seen in trailers which then also allowed people who've had the demo for awhile to post the bugs they've seen from just playing the game. The only reason he complained is because Platinum actually listens to their fans and they check the forums to see stuff like that. Nothing wrong with giving feedback, they know he's a fan.

But do they actually check gameFAQS. Because of this game and Bayonetta 2 more people here complained then pretty much anyone else.

Not that I know off, but the Bug Report was on the Platinum Games forum's not here. That forum is for actual feedback and community stuff. If the complaints for Bayonetta 2 are just people whining cause it's on the WiiU then they can keep that crap on GameFAQ's. Any really criticisms or discussions about Bayonetta 2 should be talked about P* forums for feedack, but they haven't shown anything to really discuss yet.

EDIT: BTW I read in the translation that there might be 5 difficulties. It could be a mistake, so please people check it out and tell us what you think.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#13RichterB17(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 10:52:15 AM
Felt the need to bump this.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden