How aggressive do you get with Blade Mode?

#1DullahansXMarkPosted 1/31/2013 7:44:31 PM
Sometimes I'll just cut off their limbs so they're stuck just wiggling, but more often than not I'll make sure there are at least 40 clean pieces of the enemy lying on the ground by the time I'm done. On an off-day.

What about you guys?
#2ozranPosted 1/31/2013 8:02:03 PM
When I am not trying to get a Zandatsu I just go nuts chopping like crazy in all directions turning enemies into tiny chunks
---
That does it! I have had it with these mother****ing trolls on this mother****ing board!!! -mercuryblade09
#3ukokira1Posted 1/31/2013 8:03:28 PM
Pretty crazy. Since you can chop off a guys face instea dof his whole head if you wish i made it a goal to do that.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#4_denizen_Posted 1/31/2013 8:12:03 PM
If I just do a random BM it's either a one hit Zandatsu or multiple strike if I miss (analog) If I send the enemy flying (D U Tri) I'll cut off all the limbs and some (process takes the full FC bar) and finish with a Zandatsu to replenish FC.
#5obliviondollPosted 2/1/2013 12:19:44 AM
I usually prefer to go for a single-cut Zandatsu,

Sometimes I like to go nuts and just dice enemies into tiny pieces. Or in one case I decided to see how many strips I could cut a single target into using only vertical slices - straight up and down, or nearly so.
---
"I want my meals to think for myself"
#6Link_AJPosted 2/1/2013 12:24:30 AM
Sometimes I try to get glitchy animations by cutting off his back or chest, but leaving their arms hanging on a little string of flesh.
#7MimebladePosted 2/1/2013 12:29:19 AM
Pro-Tip: Go for Zandatsu FIRST...then you can go nuts and take your time...once you've had your fun, then hit Circle to finish Zandatsu pull animation.
---
If you have a question about Guilty Gear, ask me anything!
http://gear-project.tumblr.com/
#8JJ81190Posted 2/1/2013 4:05:18 AM
I like cutting legs off and watching them crawl. Or cutting off just one foot and watching them try to hobble around on the stump.
---
It makes me glad I'm not dead!
#9MogleoPosted 2/1/2013 4:21:14 AM
ukokira1 posted...
Pretty crazy. Since you can chop off a guys face instea dof his whole head if you wish i made it a goal to do that.

:O Going to try this right now.
#10vgman94Posted 2/1/2013 4:24:48 AM
I do a decent amount of slices for fun and Zandatsu as much as I can. But if I get really pissed, I swipe like a madman. This made the demo freeze once when I cut off 1 leg of a Gekko and was still being shot at by him, so I decided to cut his head piece into a ton of tiny pieces and it just froze.....