I think the OST might be the best composed one yet.

#1Miku_369Posted 2/2/2013 1:18:37 AM
After getting owned in my last topic I went back and listened to all the vocalized tracks and found something interesting.

Not only are all the boss tracks about the bosses they are also about Raiden like the LQi theme, it talks about having to fallow orders despite what they think, this can apply to Raiden during MGS2 when he had no choice but to do what the Patriots told him to do just like how LQ had no choice but to fight Raiden.

UBA talks about remembering what they were like before; Raiden remembers what he was like as a child soldier.

I can't remember the name of this one but it talks about accepting everything you are told just like how Raiden accepted everything he was told until the end of MGS2.
---
"Nano peptide paste; still better than Roses cooking."
"Physics and biology are being mean to me!"
#2BillysanPosted 2/2/2013 2:16:26 AM
There's a song from the ripped demo OST labeled Battle Song F sounds like a theme for Raiden.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#3DarkchocolateXPosted 2/2/2013 3:56:12 AM
Billysan posted...
There's a song from the ripped demo OST labeled Battle Song F sounds like a theme for Raiden.

Thats what i also had in mind. Sounds pretty dark to though.
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
#4Raven_ShikumiPosted 2/2/2013 6:49:53 AM
The boss songs are about said boss, if you listen to them.
---
Mowowowow.
#5wonzanPosted 2/2/2013 6:59:36 AM
Better than the previous MGs games? No.
Better than dmc1/3 ? No.
An excellent score? Yes.
One of the best Acton game score s ever? Quite possibly.
---
We are not the masks we wear. But, if we don them, do we not become them?
#6DarkchocolateXPosted 2/2/2013 7:31:01 AM
wonzan posted...
Better than dmc1/3 ? No.
An excellent score? Yes.

Please, don't make me laugh, DMC 1 had only 2 songs 'Flock off and Locked and Loaded' that where awesome and DMC3 zero,soundtrack sucked hard. Also i think you're a little confused or something because this is a topic about the MGR:R OST.
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
#7hyperknees91Posted 2/2/2013 7:33:49 AM
DarkchocolateX posted...
wonzan posted...
Better than dmc1/3 ? No.
An excellent score? Yes.

Please, don't make me laugh, DMC 1 had only 2 songs 'Flock off and Locked and Loaded' that where awesome and DMC3 zero,soundtrack sucked hard. Also i think you're a little confused or something because this is a topic about the MGR:R OST.

Super Ultra Violet would like to have a word with you.

DMC3 soundtrack sucked hard? Despite it being one of the things people praise the most about it?

He can compare it to other action game soundtracks because it is an action game beep.
---
JUS FC 2019-5866-6015
Brawl FC 3823-8182-8990
#8largerockPosted 2/2/2013 7:36:59 AM
Boss tracks are pretty boss.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#9DarkchocolateXPosted 2/2/2013 7:37:07 AM
hyperknees91 posted...
DarkchocolateX posted...
wonzan posted...
Better than dmc1/3 ? No.
An excellent score? Yes.

DMC3 soundtrack sucked hard? Despite it being one of the things people praise the most about it?

He can compare it to other action game soundtracks because it is an action game beep.

Couldn't care less about what others think. I say it sucks, so did the enemie design and the games atmosphere and fighting animations and how enemies dealth with said attacks. DMC1 was the only good DMC game if you ask me.
---
#10hyperknees91Posted 2/2/2013 7:38:08 AM
DarkchocolateX posted...
hyperknees91 posted...
DarkchocolateX posted...
wonzan posted...
Better than dmc1/3 ? No.
An excellent score? Yes.

Couldn't care less about what others think. I say it sucks, so did the enemie design and the games atmosphere and fighting animations and how enemies dealth with said attacks. DMC1 was the only good DMC game if you ask me.

Then why should we care what you think?
---
JUS FC 2019-5866-6015
Brawl FC 3823-8182-8990