I think the OST might be the best composed one yet.

#11DarkchocolateXPosted 2/2/2013 7:39:29 AM
hyperknees91 posted...
DarkchocolateX posted...
hyperknees91 posted...
DarkchocolateX posted...
wonzan posted...
Better than the previous MGs games? No.
Better than dmc1/3 ? No.
An excellent score? Yes.
One of the best Acton game score s ever? Quite possibly.

Please, don't make me laugh, DMC 1 had only 2 songs 'Flock off and Locked and Loaded' that where awesome and DMC3 zero,soundtrack sucked hard. Also i think you're a little confused or something because this is a topic about the MGR:R OST.

Super Ultra Violet would like to have a word with you.

DMC3 soundtrack sucked hard? Despite it being one of the things people praise the most about it?

He can compare it to other action game soundtracks because it is an action game beep.

Couldn't care less about what others think. I say it sucks, so did the enemie design and the games atmosphere and fighting animations and how enemies dealth with said attacks. DMC1 was the only good DMC game if you ask me.

Then why should we care what you think?

Never said you should.
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
#12PhaildPosted 2/2/2013 7:39:38 AM
I don't see how anyone can praise Taste the Blood, which is what you hear majority of the game.

MGR at least has varying battle themes for different levels.
---
Days left in Service: 0 / 17 days and Rising
World Gone Wrong. Make It Right: 2013 / 2 / 19
#13DarkchocolateXPosted 2/2/2013 7:40:54 AM
Phaild posted...
I don't see how anyone can praise Taste the Blood, which is what you hear majority of the game.

Taste the Blood was one of the worst tracks EVER in gaming history and yet it plays in 9/10 battles throughout the entire game.
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
#14hyperknees91Posted 2/2/2013 7:44:17 AM
Phaild posted...

Yeah DMC games really needed to have varying battle themes (screw that all action games need em).

I would have actually preferred no battle theme in the dmc games just to make it less repetitive.
---
JUS FC 2019-5866-6015
Brawl FC 3823-8182-8990
#15Miku_369(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:55:04 AM
Raven_Shikumi posted...
The boss songs are about said boss, if you listen to them.

Learn to read OP

I already said that but its not JUST about them

and when you think about it it fits in perfectly with what Sundowner says about Raiden being just like them

Also can we leave DmC out of this topic; this topic is about how the themes apply to both boss and Raiden not how its "better" than DmC's OST.
---
"Nano peptide paste; still better than Roses cooking."
"Physics and biology are being mean to me!"
#16DarkchocolateXPosted 2/2/2013 9:50:19 AM
Miku_369 posted...
Raven_Shikumi posted...
The boss songs are about said boss, if you listen to them.

Learn to read OP

I already said that but its not JUST about them

and when you think about it it fits in perfectly with what Sundowner says about Raiden being just like them

Also can we leave DmC out of this topic; this topic is about how the themes apply to both boss and Raiden not how its "better" than DmC's OST.

We where not talking about DmC mate, we where talking about DMC 'the original DMC games'

But i agree, let DMC out of this.
---
#17DeadorDead8Posted 2/2/2013 10:50:58 AM
DMC 3's soundtrack sucked ass. I liked DMC 1's way better.
---
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/200/1314405535picsay.jpg/
#18ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/2/2013 12:19:12 PM
ITT. This song sucks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyU5r3ZbrGc
#19PhaildPosted 2/2/2013 12:25:14 PM
ScreamingMidget posted...
ITT. This song sucks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyU5r3ZbrGc

Not enough taste of blood.

Whoever was responsible for the music placement in DMC3 should've been slapped in the face by Itsuno.
---
Days left in Service: 0 / 17 days and Rising
World Gone Wrong. Make It Right: 2013 / 2 / 19
#20nonexistingheroPosted 2/2/2013 1:10:08 PM
Meh, the boss tracks sound like average, fairly mainstream rock songs. Would've preferred a soundtrack more fitting for a game.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.