Can't wait to fight Monsoon...

#1DarkchocolateXPosted 2/2/2013 4:07:41 AM
Guy reminds me of Ringman from MM4 for some reason... BRING IT ON!!
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
#2ZenningPosted 2/2/2013 4:09:22 AM
No kidding, he looks like he'll be fun.

fFor me, its gonna be Samuel. Why? Because We're gonna have the Platinum Patented Pummel attack, and those are always goddamn awesome.
#3GeneralRaidenPosted 2/2/2013 5:55:40 AM
I'm looking forward to fighting Mistral. My favourite boss music and the only female we get to fight and chop up it would seem.

I'm not a woman hater.
---
Not changing this sig until I achieve my dream
Started 31/7/2012
#4RagirothPosted 2/2/2013 9:34:51 AM
I'm probably most exciting for Monsoon or Sam as well.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#5prestodanielPosted 2/2/2013 10:06:59 AM
yeah i'm pretty amp'd for monsoon as well. but even more so, mistral. for some reason female villians just rub me the right way. ;) and of course sam is just gonna be crazy badass. sundowner seems alright. big bulky characters always seemed a little less appealing to me. but i'm excited for all the bosses though. probably except for blade wolf. due to the fact that i've fought him like 20 times already....
#6GirgantePosted 2/2/2013 10:09:07 AM
I'm excited for Sam's fight the most - imo, it's always those bosses that are kinda the 'rival with a similar fighting style' that are the best fights in these kinds of games.
---
No matter what happens, there will be a solution when it happens. - Yoh Asakura, Shaman King
PSN: Girgante; WoW: Zepheldir, Death Knight, Sporeggar EU